Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jefferies Socks Baby Girls' Pima Tight
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2014
These are opaque, but not the thick winter tights I was looking for. Here's the size chart for the younger kids:

Tight Size height weight
0-6 months up to 26 in. up to 18 lbs.
6-18 months 26-31 in. 18-26 lbs.
18-24 months 30-36 in. 23-33 lbs.
2-4 yrs 33-38 in. 28-38 lbs.
4-6 yrs 39-45 in. 38-50 lbs
on February 1, 2014
These are beautiful they fit very nicely and she was not scratching like some children tend to do with tights! She also was very comfortable and I recommend these to everyone out there and all my friends and family! Also these wash very nicely in the machine and no shrinkage and no fading! I will be buying more!

If I can think of anything else at a later date I will add it!
on February 7, 2013
I expected a pair of tights that were saggy but these turned out to be a great fit for my 2 month old granddaughter. Very soft and nicely saturated color. Cute!
on July 28, 2014
These are medium weight tights, fine for spring/summer. Nothing super fancy but just good, basic tights. I do think they run a bit small. My daughter is 15 months, wearing 18 month clothing size. I ordered the 18-24 month tights in black and white. They fit her now perfectly but there's no way they will fit at 24 months.
on March 15, 2016
I bought this for my 8-month-old granddaughter. She's 10 months now and still wearing them. They fit nicely. She weighs about 20 pounds. They haven't had any runs and are fairly thick to keep her legs warm. It's a bright pink and goes with many of her outcits
on October 28, 2014
These are not heavy little girls tights, but rather much more like the tights that I wear to work in the wintertime with a suit. They contain cotton so they are breathable. And they do add warmth but not as much as those thick cotton tights would.
Baby wore these with a delicate, ruffly lacy dress to a wedding on a cool rainy fall day. Because they were not those heavy tights they looked apprpriate with the delicate dress. And because they have a lot of cotton they were breathable (I refuse to put my baby in all-synthetic tights, i figure if i hate nylon pantyhose myself why would i subject baby to that?).
Baby is wearing 18 month clothing and I bought the 18 month size, they fit her well.
I washed them in the washing machine in a mesh bag on cold and they did fine.
on November 26, 2013
True to size (they're too big--but still wearable--for my 14-month old, but should be just right in several months).

Although they just seem like ordinary cotton tights, I have been very impressed with how they wear. My new walker wears them without shoes and walked all over roughish concrete and wood floors. After two rugged all-day wearings, I couldn't tell which side was the front and which side was the back. With most tights, you'd see wear, heel impressions, or at least dirt, but I truly couldn't tell which side had her feet! (My tights, by contrast, are foot-shaped after a couple hours. I wish they came in adult sizes!) They don't have a butt panel in back, but they're plenty stretchy to fit over bulky cloth diapers with 2 inserts.

Also super soft and a very nice color, though they're a cooler pink than they appeared on my monitor.
on December 7, 2014
So, in all honestly, I think I may have ordered the wrong size for my daughter. However, that said, these are the best quality tights I can find anywhere. Toddler tights are made cheaply and I find they pull and pill after one use, no matter where I've bought them from in the past. These are thicker, soft, and hold up after dozens of uses, even by my very active toddler. I will never buy any other tights for her again. And next time, I'll make sure to double check the sizing before I buy them. ;)
on February 5, 2016
I ordered these to go under a dress, and thinking they are infant they would fit, but for my 5 month old they were to big and long! Ended up not using them, but I kept them for future use, hoping my daughter will grow into them, now at 7 months, she still doesn't have long enough legs.
on March 25, 2016
These are just what I was looking for to go under my daughter's dresses. I bought the white tights. They are not really thick for winter use, but they are not super thin either. The foot area of these tights fits nicely like normal tights should, not all loose and bunched up like other baby tights I have bought before, so they look much nicer.