4.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, but I would size up
Published 11 months ago by Milkdawg

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
They look like nice socks, but they definitely do not have the grippers on them. I ordered 12-24 mo on 10/6/13, and they do not have any non-skid grips on the bottom. They will be going back since my daughter is learning how to stand and walk and needs all the grippage she can get.
Published 15 months ago by Melisa Sturman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, but I would size up, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Jefferies Socks Organic Cotton Turn Cuff Sock, 3 Pack, White (Apparel)
I purchased the 3-12 month size for my daughter when she was a few weeks old. I read I should size up and am glad I did because they fit perfectly. I think 1-3 months would have been too small. They are the only socks that don't fall off when I remove her pants for diaper changes. However, when she hit 15 weeks she was able to pull them off, but that's pretty inevitable. We've tried lots of socks and these are the only ones that stay on. I also like the little grippers on the bottom of the 3-12 month size. Nice for when she's jumping in her jumperoo on the hardwood floor, so it provides traction. Some people whined about why would you need little grippers if you're not walking- this is why. However, about six months she outgrew the 3-12 month size. That being said, she's a little chunker at 19 pounds and her feet look like muffins. I went and purchased these socks in the 12-24 month size and that's what she's in now... they're a little big. My complaint with the 12-24 month size is they DON'T have the grippers on the bottom. I don't know why not, since a baby is mobile and walking after 12 months and usually not before.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are great!, July 28, 2012
They are really great, I was first weary of the price, but when I got the product, they are the best socks, I have seen. They are very soft, thin, suitable for summer. As for now I am putting them under footies. They worked since the very first days of my newborn. And at birth she weighed 6.94 pounds. It was pretty much impossible to find socks that would really be on my newborn and then stay on feet all the time. Don't know if it will fit later on as well, but for now that she is almost a month old it still fits, and she is putting more weight than normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Socks for my daughter :), July 18, 2012
Its organic cotton which feels so soft. I know my daughter likes them because other than that she would pull them off lol she is not a fan of socks really. She is 5 months old but big for her age. I ordered 12-24 months and they look huge but I actually put them on her and rolled them down and they fit to grow into. You don't have to worry about ordering too big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, December 2, 2011
Perfect for everyday wear - they stay on (even with putting my guy in and out of his fleece bunting, and despite him pulling at them all the time), and until I got these, I felt like I was constantly pulling socks back up on him. Definitely a good one to stock up on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, October 9, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars No grippers, March 5, 2013
The socks seem really nice just washed them but the picture is misleading because there are no grippers on the bottom of the socks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, November 21, 2011
I ordered the 1-3 month size. My daughter is now 2 months old and she hasn't been able to fit in these socks for weeks. They fit her as a newborn, and that was pretty much it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic baby sock, April 30, 2014
Perfect for with white lace up shoes. We were trying to look like Prince George in the UK, and I think we succeeded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied!, September 11, 2011
I finally found socks for my baby that actually stay on its feet! I'm very satisfied with this purchase and recommend buying them!

1.0 out of 5 stars not as pictured, December 17, 2012
The socks that arrived did not have the little grippers on the bottom as they did in the picture. The child they were intended for walks around the house in her socks frequently and needs the grippers to keep from sliding on the floors. I returned the socks.

Jefferies Socks Organic Cotton Turn Cuff Sock, 3 Pack, White