Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: 3-12 Months(Shoe Size -1-4 )|Color: White|Change

on February 28, 2013
These are the absolute BEST baby socks. We use them for when little one sleeps, as they are very thick and cushioned and keep tiny toes nice and warm. They are not the best socks for shoes since they are so thick and can make shoes too tight. Also great for warm feet on cold floors especially when it can be difficult to keep slippers on little ones feet with crawling and learning to walk. They also wear well and are not prone to holes. We have placed more than one order simply because we LOVE them and wanted to have more on hand and at grandmas!
on January 29, 2014
I bought these for my 4 month old because she was outgrowing all of her cute tiny socks and I was tired of them falling off. These are great. They soft and thick, but best of all they stay on. She's a tiny one, at just 13.5lbs, so I fold the top down, but they still stay on her even when she tugs on them and tries to pull them off. Plus it seems like they'll stretch as she grows, so I expect they'll last quite a while. I love that they're plain white, too. It's annoying trying to match multicolored striped/polka dotted socks with whatever outfit she's wearing for the day. I know they're cute, but white socks are just so much more practical. I'd definitely recommend these.
on January 2, 2014
After months of half wearing socks and constantly picking up fallen ones, these fit great. I will definitely be ordering more. My son is an average size 6 month old and should hopefully get a few months more wear out of them. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because I thought the cost for 6 pairs of infant socks was a bit high.
on February 12, 2015
PROS: Very thick, cushy, comfortable socks, easy to put on, stay in place well. We've had no problem fitting them into shoes. They have held up extremely well to toddler wear & tear, daily use, and hundreds of laundry cycles. No other socks I've encountered even come close to these in comfort and quality. We're so used to these, I now feel bad when it's laundry day and my son has to wear some thin, scratchy pair from the back of the sock drawer. I would give them FIVE STARS for comfort and quality considered alone.

CONS: They really do run quite large. I ordered the first set (3-12 mo., shoe size 1-4) when my son was just 3 months old and they looked HUGE compared to the socks he fit in at the time. They looked so big, I asked Amazon for a refund -- which they gave me without requiring a return. So I hung on to the socks thinking he could wear them when he started kindergarten (hey, free socks), but, like many new parents, I underestimated how quickly little feet can grow. We only had to wait a year or so until the socks started to fit, at about shoe size 5. He's now growing into size 7 and the socks still fit great. I'm writing this review on the occasion of purchasing a second set because 6 pairs are just not enough!

BOTTOM LINE: These are truly fantastic socks, just order a size down and don't be surprised if even the smallest size doesn't fit a newborn.
on May 18, 2015
No matter what size socks I buy for my baby they are always too tight around the ankles and leave marks on her skin after wear. And she's not a chubby baby! She still has chicken legs! These are nice thick socks, but just slightly too tight around the ankles.
on September 29, 2015
This is our second pack of these socks. I bought some last spring and my little guy grew out of other branded socks we had. I immediately went into my amazon order history to find these. They are stretchy and soft. They also hold up to use.

I paid retail for this item, I did not get any discount. This is just an honest review.
on March 19, 2016
These seem to stay on baby's feet better than other brands we have. They're thick and don't wear down easily. We ordered the next size up as our baby grew. We told ourselves we'd ONLY get Jefferies Socks again (and we did)!
on February 5, 2013
A little tight on my 25 lb baby's ankles. I picked for up to 24 months and for up to 33 lbs and still a little tight! That is why I give it a 3 star review, other wise it would been a 5 star review.

If I would have gotten these a few months/pounds earlier it would have been perfect, they are made out of good material and they would have kept his feet warm enough!
on September 16, 2015
I love these socks as they fit and look great as well as the quality is a thick yet soft material with enough stretch to fit. It's not over stretchy so it doesn't feel as though it will stretch out when washed.
on April 23, 2015
I love this brand of socks! It occurred to me the other day that my 18 month old is still wearing these sock in the infant size so I thought it was time to go up a size. Same great sock just huge! We will keep them for later.