Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 28, 2012
The Jelly beans were SO HARD! They had practically no taste and hurt our gums when my friends and I ate them. One suspects that they were VERY old.

Next time, I'm going to the store for my jelly beans! It's cheaper, fresher, and faster!
on August 22, 2010
Delicious in taste and very neatly packed with lots of color. The package arrived in perfect condition and shrink-wrapped, very fresh.
on January 5, 2013
A very cute , unique and very affordable Christmas gift for a long distanct friend. Simple gift but provides entertainment as everyone likes to try the different flavors. Delivery was fast and the product was in good condition.
on February 10, 2013
I gave this to my husband for Christmas and he loved it! A great fat free treat for a guy watching his calories. I highly recommend this tasty treat to anyone.
on January 19, 2014
The package contains alot of flavors. However, the package is small and not a good value. I would not buy this again at the price.
on December 29, 2012
How can you beat Jelly Belly? These were very fresh, not old. Great flavors. This was a gift for my father, who is impossible to shop for, and my husband was jealous they weren't for him!
on February 24, 2014
This was a gift, which I never personally saw or tasted, but the recipients enjoyed it. Nice to have the flavors conveniently organized instead of random.
on December 11, 2012
These jelly beans by Jelly Belly are not bad. They're not too hard, but they're not exactly fresh either. They'll do for stocking stuffers for the kids.
on December 27, 2012
These came fast, fresh and absolutely delicious. Always a great gift for someone or for yourself! Do yourself a favor and try a box. Good price, too.
on November 24, 2013
The beans were stale and hard. Ended up in the Bin. Not up to their regular quality. Very disappointed with this purchase