4.0 out of 5 stars NICE
NICE NECKLACE, I WAS EXPECTING A LITTLE BIT MORE HEAVY FOR THE PRICE, BUT I LIKE IT, I WOULD PAY FOR THIS NECKLACE MAXIMUN TWENTY DOLLARS, IT DOES NOT COST MORE THAN THAT. BUT I WILL USEDED AND HOPE MY FRIENDS LIKE IT, AND DON¨T NOTICE THE MATERIAL. I REALY DO NOT RECOMMENDET TO BUY IT.
Published 19 months ago by CONNIE

1.0 out of 5 stars I love the style,but hate the product.
This chain looks nice on line,but when I received it and opened the box I was soooo disappointed.
The material looks and feels like I paid 25 cents and got it from the gum ball machine.
I truly do not recommend this product for its price.
Published 18 months ago by Zachary A Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars I love the style,but hate the product., January 1, 2013
This review is from: Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian Celebrity Inspired Statement 2.25"L x0.75"W ID Pendant 16"L Chain Link Necklace (Jewelry)
I truly do not recommend this product for its price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all as described, December 28, 2012
Debra Rossi (Auburndale, NY USA) - See all my reviews
broke as soon as we took it out of the package - cheap materials - not well made - would never purchase again

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, February 25, 2013
this came really fast I loved it but one wear and its changing colors.... in all I think I can get two more wears out of it before I trash it I mean it did cost $21.00 :) great by in all nice and light wish it didnt change after one use..... PNC

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE, December 5, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, March 9, 2014
I don't really like it it's too dark is not a color that I thought it will be I've had it for some time every time I try to put it on it Just don't look Right on .

1.0 out of 5 stars Felt and sounded so cheap, October 30, 2013
I absolutely was disappointed when I felt the cheap necklace. First, it was short. Second, it felt like costume jewelry, I was terribly disappointed.

Rate and Discover Movies