4.0 out of 5 stars A classic!
Published on January 13, 2009 by C. Ziegler

1.0 out of 5 stars Very difficult to lock in place
We really wanted a traditional looking wooden high chair. This chair looks good and is not the worst quality but is very difficult to lock in place. Have since found ones in a flea market that work much easier!!! We do not recommend except as something pretty to look at.
Published on October 15, 2010 by AUMAN

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic!, January 13, 2009
This review is from: Jenny Lind High Chair by Angel Line (Toy)
I had this same high chair when I was a baby. It lasted through me and my 3 siblings. When I had my first daughter, my mom passed it on to me to use. After 27 years it finally gave out, and the tray cracked. So with the birth of my second child, I registered for this high chair knowing that it is durable. I would recommend using this for a child that sits on his own without much support. I love that it is easy to clean, all you need to do is wipe it down, no washing cloth seat covers like the new high chairs. It matches well in my kitchen, and like it easy to assemble. Well worth the money. A true classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter and I just love this chair! I've had it for more than 2 years and it works great!, February 12, 2008
My husband and I got the Jenny Lind High Chair as a gift from my in-laws on the birth of our second child, Mahalia, 28 months ago. We started using it when she was six months old. I love the antique-look finish, which goes perfectly with the rest of our furniture. And the High Chair has turned out to be a real gem. Mahalia still uses it and abuses it, and I have had no problems whatsoever with it. It's very stable and I am never worried that it will tip over, which I used to be with my son in his plastic high chair. This high chair is durable and sturdy and I have found it to be very safe. The tray slips on and off easily and it has a harness and a safety belt, so it's pretty secure. The tray is easy to slide in and out and clean. I am now pregnant with my third baby and I intend to continue using the Jenny Lind High Chair when Tyler is ready for solid feeding. That is, if I can get Mahalia to part with it, since she uses it to watch TV long after her food's done!

Anna, Seattle,WA.

5.0 out of 5 stars l like this high chair., January 23, 2009
This review is from: Jenny Lind High Chair by Angel Line (Toy)
We bought this because it matches our crib and changing table, and we really like it. It's sturdy and stylish.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very difficult to lock in place, October 15, 2010