Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 112 questions
vote
I wish I knew but I can't get the mp3 feature to encode.
Apr 29, 2013 by theedeejay
votes
it would not connect to my Samsung, but I don't know if that's because it's Android rather than Apple, or the connection cable is not compatible - in the instruction manual it says "Not all brands of USB flash drives are supported"; and I haven't tried recording back to flash drive, but other than that this is an amazing little unit, well worth the price!
Sep 29, 2014 by tgJiffy
votes
Arm does not retract. There is an autostop switch which can be set to stop the turntable when he arm gets to the end. Once the arm gets to the end, you can raise it with the raise lever, but the arm itself does not retract.
Dec 29, 2014 by Carol F.
votes
If you are in the US it has a standard wall plug without the ground, so the plug has two prongs.
Dec 28, 2012 by Lt. Zombie
votes
Yes you can. It has an AM/FM Radio. I haven't listened to the radio, but if it works as well as the player, it should be fine for casual listening
Dec 26, 2012 by M. Tode
votes
Yes. The built in speaker it comes with is ok, but mine sounds great with external speakers.
Jun 5, 2014 by Craig Johnston
votes
You would need a receiver to go directly from speakers to this turn table.
Dec 25, 2013 by Peter C. Anhalt
votes
yes, rca jacks on back. but u need to watch this vid I made... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYX2WqDdcSg&feature=share&list=UUMcVhm07VGIcUJWqMF5-1Gg
Dec 27, 2012 by Holland
votes
That happened to me with the thumb drive. I cranked to volume up to right before its too loud for the speakers or earphones. Then it is fine on other mediums. Its still not like what you get from the overproduced music today but you hear the warmth natural sound of the record.
Oct 26, 2013 by Alan C
votes
Buy a receiver and hook up external speakers to the receiver. Only way you will get a decent sound out of this unit. I have a similar problem and after much debate, I am planning to buy Sherwood RX-41 9 105WAat model to augument this stereo system. Good Luck.
Oct 13, 2013 by Ken Atri
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers