4.0 out of 5 stars More turns that you can shake a stick at
This unit is great.

Came with 2006 maps. I called Audivox and they sold me an update cheap.
The unit was discounted for a reason, it had older maps. If you are a suer and do not research this before hand, that is your fualt.. nothingis free...
Wish other buyer would think about that.

I also learned this unit is supporting 10 differant...
Published on September 23, 2009 by Cindy Swinn

2.0 out of 5 stars NAV101 (Audiovox/Jensen) Good, but could be much better.
The Good: It works.

The Bad: The Jensen/Audiovox NAV101 has very outdated maps. My street isn't on it, but it is on my 3 year old Destinator PN.
Support is horrible. I requested maps from other countries and was told they don't exist, yet I'm in another country and they sell the NAV101 with European maps here.
Another issue is when I stop at a red...
Published on June 28, 2008 by D. Roberts

2.0 out of 5 stars NAV101 (Audiovox/Jensen) Good, but could be much better., June 28, 2008
The Good: It works.

Another issue is when I stop at a red light with a lot of overhead wires, I lose my signal and it takes a few minutes to get it back. This seems to be worse when actually following a planned route.
You can make other software work on this unit (I'm using Route66 V7 now), but you have to rename the program file (Route66.exe to MobileNavigator.exe for example) and put the files in an additional folder (MobileNavigator). It is Win CE 4 based so the newest TomTom and Destinator may not work, but they still have better maps in their older products.
Also, this unit only works on three models (9412, 9512 and the double DIN model. Does not work on 9312 as some sites say)
Hope this helps.
Dan

4.0 out of 5 stars More turns that you can shake a stick at, September 23, 2009
This unit is great.

Came with 2006 maps. I called Audivox and they sold me an update cheap.
Wish other buyer would think about that.

I also learned this unit is supporting 10 differant regions around the world.

For the newest maps and free software see [...] look at Shop for maps
and Downloads for free software update for thos with Navmate installed...

Jensen is not out of the nav bussiness, that is bad is just a lie..

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect a polished product but it does the job, November 12, 2008
Anuj Agarwal (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jensen NAV 101 - Navigation system (Electronics)
I've been using the Jensen Nav101 for a couple of months with a VM9512HD system. I like the navigation user interface but feel the route selection is not that great.
One thing that bugs me is that if you want to do navigation without sound so you can listen to the radio without being interrupted constantly - there's no way to do that. Even if you mute the navigation sound, the nav101 will still barge into your music and play nothing.
I'm also not too happy about that fact that map updates dont seem to be available so after a couple of years it might be too outdated to be useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad.., October 8, 2008
This review is from: Jensen NAV 101 - Navigation system (Electronics)
Although the maps are slightly outdated, and it sometimes has a delay, it is very convenient for me because it runs right through my Jensen VM-9412.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Jensen NAV 101 - Navigation system (Electronics)
The Jensen NAV 101 is a great product works just fine. Image is fine with me accuracy is to a T. Havent had any types of problems .. I see some negative feed back it just seems ppl are way to picky about the tiny things that dont really matter ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 10, 2010
This review is from: Jensen NAV 101 - Navigation system (Electronics)
I am very pleased with this product there is nothing I cab say bad about it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Just not good!!, April 11, 2009
This review is from: Jensen NAV 101 - Navigation system (Electronics)
I called Jensen for support, poor support, mapping for USA and Canada only, poor Quality, this is my second in dash Jensen, will never buy Jensen again. You lost a customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars jensen NAV 101, October 3, 2008
This review is from: Jensen NAV 101 - Navigation system (Electronics)
NEW AND WORKED PERFECT WITH MY JENSEN VM9312HD I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO HAS A COMBATIBLE JENSEN RECIEVER:)

1.0 out of 5 stars jenson nav 101, September 24, 2008
J. Goss (SYRACUSE NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jensen NAV 101 - Navigation system (Electronics)
Do not buy you will have to update the map right out of the box, spoke with jenson this morrning was told i would have to buy the update for $89.00 from another company. my unit was manufatured in June of 2008, i was also told that jensen has gotton out of the nav business!

Jensen NAV 101 - Navigation system