Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on April 9, 2009
This is a good book if you want to take on a major undertaking. His information on the bowel and why it is important to keep it running smoothly is good. I like his emphasis on whole foods. However I thought his colon cleanse methods were a little too extreme, an enema everyday for an extended cleanse period is too extreme. I think you would do just as well to research herbs and eat a plant based diet.
on September 3, 2013
I have bought many copies of this book. It is very educational and eye opening. Everybody including Doctors should read and consider using the knowledge Dr. Jensen had to cure and prevent illness.
on February 15, 2010
I Loved this book. VERY informative. I really love the info that this Dr. lived into his hundreds. I plan to share this book with others, who are receptive to the ideas here.
on July 21, 2013
The book arrived within the time specified. The condition was very good, almost new. The content is well written and easy to read, with many illustrations.
on November 28, 2014
If you truly want good health - this book has the answer. Highly recommend.
on June 30, 2002
This book is essential reading for anyone who wants to understand natural healing. Dr. Bernard Jensen writes in this book some of his core ideas for improving our health. He describes one of his most important tools for helping others improve their health. I find this book represents Dr. Jensen's ideas about bowel cleansing very well. He often said, "Consciousness begins in the bowel."
on November 30, 2015
great book , not sure on the graphic pictures at the end- that section i skipped as it was not pleasant to see. Great advice to follow , easy to read book and made a huge difference to my health
on May 14, 2014
So far so good. I have read other works by Dr. Jensen and excited to have this book. I think a lot of people are aware of the importance of cleansing and this book just helps out with that.
on October 9, 2009
Great book. Great follow up book to Bernard Jensen's " Bowel Management through Tissue Cleansing" which I have worn the cover practically off through so much use. Great reference book.
on March 18, 2014
Every book i buy its for a health reason and I give them to my clients to help them to get healthy and live a better life and their journey won"t be as painful.