Jensen's Orchard Bruschetta Flavored Chips, 7-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
- Case of 12 7-ounce bags of tomato and basil-flavored potato snacks (84 total ounces)
- Potato crisps flavored with tomato, garlic, basil, and real spices
- Contains no cholesterol and zero grams of trans fat; a unique and flavorful snack inspired by the flavors of Tuscany
- Made with all natural ingredients; a unique and flavorful snack inspired by the flavors of Tuscany
- Made in a state-of-the-art Snak King facility; Snak King is one of the largest snack producers on the West Coast
Allergen Information: Contains milk. Produced in a facility that uses milk, soy, wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
Potato (Starch and Flakes), Expeller Pressed (Canola, Sunflower and/or Safflower) Oil, Tomato, Salt, Maltodextrin, Garlic, Sugar, Basil, Sweet Cream, Spices, Olive Oil, Citric Acid, Nonfat Milk Solids, Extractives of Paprika, Natural Flavor, Turmeric.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I settled on the BRUSCHETTA flavored CHIPS and was pleasantly surprised to find myself minutes later at the bottom of a one ounce sack of sheer deliciousness. They taste like - for lack of a better term - da bruschettaz, yo!
Try 'em out - if you don't like 'em, no biggie, you're only out sixty bucks. And imagine the pleasure of laying out the remaining eleven 7 ounce bags and "stomp-popping" them one at a time. Do it in a crowded room, or a library - perhaps on a packed city bus. Improvise - utilize the element of surprise. Have fun with it.
You could then shake out the bags' contents onto the hood of a frenemy's car and kick back with a bag of almonds as you witness the ensuing pigeon party.
I suppose I should be grateful for the folly of La Machine which steered me toward these yummy chips. Yes, indeed: Thank you, Machine.