Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 7, 2009
I just bought this product YESTERDAY, but I had to write a review on it today because it is so incredible! I have naturally fair skin with an orangish undertone and slight acne. It states on the back if results aren't as noticeable as desired, to reapply it more frequently. So of course little-impatient-me reapplied it around 5-6 times that day. The affects were noticeable by doing so, and they are incredible!
*I took a long shower and washed my face twice and the color didn't wash off (*hint hint* swimming? :D).
*In the same light which previously made me look like a zombie, I look healthy and in the same light which made me look healthy, I look radiant.
My acne is less noticeable and I can continue using this product since it is NON-COMEDOGENIC (doesn't cause acne). It is also oil-free, dermatologist-tested, and lightweight.
*I can ditch coverup (which always made me look even MORE unhealthy!) and wear glittery white eyeliner and not look tacky :D
*This product smells better than my designer perfumes! I live in California, and this definitely has a sweet, beachy smell (but not like seaweed haha), but more like a boardwalk smell on a nice, relaxing, summer day!
*They have a matching body-lotion which smells even better and has light specks of glitter in it :D
I had tried fake-tanner before and looked so unnatural, but this product gave my skin such a natural sun-kissed look I had never seen on myself before. I can go to the beach now, still wearing my sunblock, AND have a nice, sun-kissed, glow!
This is one of the best beauty products I have found in a long while!
I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a slight boost in color, but not a strong tan :D
VINE VOICEon April 11, 2011
im a cheater. i like to look tan before i step out in the sun. i use the all over body foam with much success and i wanted to try this for my face. after 5 applications over a 2 day period my face is darker. im afraid to keep applying =). looks natural. recommended for sure!
on November 26, 2014
My first review was incorrect. I thought that I was reviewing another product that I had bought. Sorry about that.

The one thing I must warn of ... if you are older and starting to get "age spots," this product will darken those age spots (does not look good). So, that's one thing you have to keep in mind. I'm 54 years old, and although it did give me a nice looking tanned look, the age spot looked terrible. So, I discontinued using the product. As soon as I quit using it, the age spot went away. It sort of scared me because I thought it was going to be permanent.
on March 12, 2015
I an quite fair skinned so avoid the sun, and use this fair-medium tanner/sunscreen. If you don't get too impatient and overdo the application, it gives a healthy glow. Apply in circular motion, not in streaks. Follow instructions and you should be pleased, It can stain your clothing so be careful, it WILL satin your fingernails, I use a glove when applying.
on September 4, 2014
I am a very pale person so this gives my face an amazing natural glow. I also have very bad acne so a main concern I had for tihs product was will it make my acne worst and clog my pours. I feel that it moisturized my face without cloging my pours. I use this as a daily moisturizor and even bought Jergens firming natural glow after trying this product. I love them both, use them daily, and plan to keep using them daily.
on June 25, 2016
Love that is especially for the face as other self tanners do not work well on my face and I am very fair-skinned, so this is great and more gentle for my very fair complexion. Even though I am fair, I wanted a deeper tone and ordered the medium and is everything I hoped it would be, so don't be afraid if fair like me.
on May 28, 2016
I bought the face and body Natural Glow lotions and they are AMAZING. I am very pale and saw a difference after only a couple minutes. It's a very natural tan, I'm so amazed.

If you found my review helpful in any way, please click "yes" below.
on May 13, 2016
I am obsessed with the Jergens line of natural glow products. I am super pale and these give me a great color. I don't find it to be orange at all, nor has anyone told me I look orange. But I do get compliments on my even tan! This face version is great because it doesn't clog pores.
on May 14, 2016
Use about 3 times a week in the morning and seeing a difference. No patchy or orange face. Happy it has SPF and has not give me pimples. gives me moisture I never expected as i have dry skin. Great stuff. I would buy again.
on June 8, 2016
I really like this. Sometimes I want a sunblock, sometimes I want to self tan, and this is perfect when I want to do both at the same time, as when I'm landscaping. I've had other sunblocks that --somehow-- make a bad taste in my mouth. Don't know why. This one does not.

The self tan feature is a nice tan, no funny colors, no streaks.