Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 33 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 30, 2008 3:17:50 PM PDT
Paolo says:
Yet another book of lies from the author of Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2008 2:23:48 PM PDT
Please, please find me one llie in the book you site. Have you read it? Appearantly not...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2008 2:50:37 PM PDT
Keith says:
You are a perfect idiot for Obama's scam.....you haven't read a book by a man who has a PHD from Harvard and took 2 years of research, much of his information from Obama's own book. Obama is a radical leftist who even taught Saul Linslky's leftist overthrow theories, not to mention all his other extreme left mentors, friends and idols. There is no hope for you, obviously .

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2008 7:49:30 PM PDT
C. Mcknight says:
And you can't even get Saul Alinski's name right so I'm sure I will take your advice about who's a perfect idiot.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2008 8:09:45 PM PDT
bsmith3156 says:
Should have expected you to know how to spell Saul Alinsky's (with a "Y") name. Oh wait, you don't, Commie! Maybe you should do some checking before you start criticizing other people, idiot!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2008 11:31:59 PM PDT
D. Green says:
And the flame war begins! Seriously, we haven't read the book so how do we know what's right or wrong? We don't. And I doubt very much anyone here is actually going to double check all 700 or so footnotes for their exact accuracy rate. I encourage anyone who wants to prove the books is a farce to go and do so. Obama's not the next coming of Christ and John McCain's not the next George W Bush, any attempt to rightfully document each candidates' skeletons should be applauded. Jerome's book will have an impact, I believe, because no one has seriously dug through Obama's past yet, Hillary barely started to. It's a reason why he won the primary and it may be the reason for him either winning or losing the election come November.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2008 12:46:27 AM PDT
kargoforth says:
Good post. As for the others, it is pathetic that people cannot have a halfway intelligent discussion on the boards, rather than calling one another names and using accusatory language. Read the books, then discuss.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2008 8:43:35 AM PDT
S.S. says:
You mean John Kerry the saint??
Read the book and maybe you will see the light.
Go Swift Boat......

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2008 8:48:05 AM PDT
S.S. says:
I see your from San Francisco, Paolo........
Now that is a model Obama city. Wouldn't all American cities want to grow up just like you?
Did you get rid of Mayor Newsom yet? Better get to that,

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2008 9:25:42 PM PDT
You are right. The name is spelled "Saul Alinsky". I know, because I looked it up. You probably know because you are most likely a follower of that infamous left wing Marxist, as is your Messiah, Obama.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2008 9:34:37 PM PDT
Brian Ahier says:
I have not yet read the book, but have seen excerpts from it and am going to purchase it and read it immediately. I withhold judgement on its content until I read it and ascertain its veracity...
But from what I have seen thus far, I am thinking this is going to be a VERY important book!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2008 2:02:07 PM PDT
S.S. says:
Jerome Corsi is a Saint!!!! I LOVE Jerome Corsi.
The man of the hour, Jerome Corsi saves the world AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2008 12:11:42 AM PDT
Obama! Nobody knows any thing about this man. John Kerry was very unfit, but more fit for command than Obama! Obama needs to express what he means about hope! Obama is an empty shell, who would freak out if there was a defense situation. You pin heads should watch the O'Rielly Factor, (Fox News) to get the dailly scoop on this unreltentless, no nothing about running this country. All right enough dribble about Obama, Just whatch, O'Rielly, Shawn Hannity.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2008 4:47:58 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 7, 2009 6:10:28 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2008 9:25:45 AM PDT
G. Hack says:
There's virtually no truth in this book. Here's one. Corsi refers to a YouTube video in which Sen. Obama asserts some foreign policy goals: "I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons. To seek that goal, I will not develop new nuclear weapons. I will seek a global ban on the production of fissile material. And I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBMs off hair-trigger alert and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenals." Corsi writes that, in making those comments, "Obama embraces a 'no nukes,' antiwar, antimilitary posture that places him even further left than Senator George McGovern, the last openly antiwar presidential candidate put forth by the Democratic Party." Funny, Ronald Reagan embraced many of those same policies. So did Henry Kissinger, George Schultz, Sen. Sam Nunn and others.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2008 9:28:08 AM PDT
G. Hack says:
Yeah, watch that garbage and read the books. And then carry them to their "logical" conclusion. When that poor crazy fellow in Knoxville, Tenn., did just that, he killed people IN A CHURCH, DURING A KIDS' MUSICAL PERFORMANCE. We need more truth and less hate, and this book contains exactly the opposite. Pray for our country, and boycott hateful lies like this book contains.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2008 9:56:02 PM PDT
D. Green says:
Hey G. Hack,

I'm in the middle of reading this book, and read the portion you've talked about. Now, the author's opinion is clear, but he also gives us Obama's very words. This gives us the ability to interpret those words for ourselves and to see the author's perspective alongside. Just because you don't agree with a perspective doesn't mean you've found a falsehood or a lie. I don't believe Obama's really that anti military, but he is clearly "no nukes" as Corsi states. He's not just against nuclear weapons, he's even against nuclear power. This position puts him to the left, as Corsi states. Combine this with his "energy policy" and it'll show that he's extremely liberal. I find it hard to make your connection to the Tenn. incident, as in order to do so I have to commit to a fallacious state of mind. This book contains a lot of facts, and plenty of opinion to go along with it. That doesn't make it hate, that doesn't make it full of lies. And as someone who is in favor of freedom of speech I think your "boycott" idea is absurd.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2008 7:28:07 AM PDT
2 cents says:
Jerome Corsi is a douche bag. Now it is getting late in the game and out come the slime balls.

Corsi on Catholicism: "Boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press"
Corsi on Muslims: "RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together"
Corsi on "John F*ing Commie Kerry": "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2008 9:02:42 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 5, 2008 9:07:10 AM PDT
R. Rizvi says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2008 1:47:42 PM PDT
waterworld2 says:
My wife and I are both reading the book. We were at the book store at 8:00 AM to buy it. My wife is terrified now at the possibility this man could be our next president. If you read this book and you can still vote for Obama, then you obviously can't read.
Oh and by the way Rizvi let us not forget (us Nazi's) who came to your rescue in the UK. You really have nerve calling anyone in the US a Nazi

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2008 10:45:39 PM PDT
D. Green says:
I love how these debates come down to calling others a "douche bag" or "Neo Nazi." The real character of people truly comes out on the internet now doesn't it. At least G. Hack cited the source of his anger. Now I'll defend a fellow forum poster, who I don't even know but feel has been falsely slandered by R. Rizvi here. In S.S.'s post on this forum he has not mentioned race nor religion, so how can his view be said to compare to the Nazi party. If you're referring to comments elsewhere Rizvi you might want to provide us with a link, or at least a quote. You don't appear to have made any comments relevant to the discussions here, and I find it doubtful you've read or are reading the book. If you're looking to get into a legitimate discussion about both race and the book, however, you could always bring up your disagreements with Corsi in his chapter on "Black Rage, Drugs, and a Communist Mentor." I'm sure S.S. and others would gladly discuss that with you here.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2008 9:44:37 AM PDT
R. Rizvi says:
http://mediamatters.org/items/200408060010?f=h_top

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2008 9:58:30 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 13, 2008 10:13:50 PM PDT
R. Rizvi says:
What about the KKK? They should be given keys to the nations cities, they have contributed so much to society.

We have the British equivalent of the KKK called the BNP! To say that their aren't any people of this calibre is a very, very dangerous thing waterworld2.

I was just asking a question, after all we both live in a democracy...don't we?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2008 2:24:58 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 8, 2008 7:38:40 PM PDT
AtlasShrugged80 says:
"Please, please find me one llie in the book you site [sic]. Have you read it? Appearantly [sic] not... "
-------------------

Easy:

http://homepage.mac.com/chinesemac/kerry_medals/truth.html

Now how about you find a single substantive claim they made about Kerry's military service that's been proven true?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2008 8:16:11 PM PDT
D. Green says:
I was referring to the association of S.S. w/ the Nazi's, not Corsi. I know about Corsi's statements listed on media matters.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  20
Total posts:  33
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2008
Latest post:  Aug 14, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Obama Nation
The Obama Nation by Jerome R. Corsi (Audio CD - August 1, 2008)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (687)