1.0 out of 5 stars I'M NOT FLAKY. I'M JUST A PSYCHIC WHO DANCES SEXY., July 31, 2013
This review is from: Jersey Shore Lingerie Party Massacre (DVD)
This is repackaging of "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre" from the year 2000. The six strippers (not seven) introduce themselves while dancing on stage. Then the five chunky strippers and a sweat beast decide to vacation together in Sandy Hook during the off season. They spend time together chatting etc. but the space is really wasted as it does nothing to build upon their "as read" character or contribute to the plot.

After an hour of bad jokes, dialouge, a nipple and tongue piercing we have the first killing, which was rather funny. Apparently the first chase scene was filmed by a camera man running behind the killer chasing the screaming stripper. Neither one could run that fast, and it appears she has to slow up so he can catch her. The killing scenes seemed to lack continuity and dead girls showed visible signs of breathing.

Mr. Creepo, a character with a hook, was done to make the film look campy, but instead comes off as bad. This isn't a who-dun-it.

Parental Guide: F-bomb, nudity...some of which I could have done with out.

1.0 out of 5 stars I love most horror themed movies and have an open mind ..., September 15, 2014
This review is from: Jersey Shore Lingerie Party Massacre (DVD)
I love most horror themed movies and have an open mind towards the genre. I never usually pay attention to reviews by critics or the general public. With this being said , I wish I did. Ok, the best thing about this movie is the artwork on the box. This is the absolute worst movie I have ever seen period! The chicks in this movie are fat, nasty and have no acting skills . The story line is stupid and not worth watching . I actually fast forwarded through most of the movie. Nudity is there but believe me you don't want to see it. Do not waste your money on this piece of crap. If anyone wants this garbage your more than welcome to have my copy. I'm even considering throwing this crap into the garbage.

1.0 out of 5 stars another bad movie, August 14, 2013
This review is from: Jersey Shore Lingerie Party Massacre (DVD)
Why I keep watching this trash I don't know. Could not even finish this movie. First it's on video tape not film. second the girl on the cover is the best looking girl and she isn't even in the movie. The ones in the movie are Chubby to fat and you want them to keep their clothes on maybe with a mask. If I walked into a strip club and saw them after heaving my guts I would run out of there probably blind just looking at them. Now I get to the best part the villain if I saw him or it coming after I got done laughing I'd just probably die from that. This a seriously flawed movie and if you buy it well it's your own fault.

Jersey Shore Lingerie Party Massacre
Jersey Shore Lingerie Party Massacre by Stephanie Hudson Debbie Rochon (DVD - 2013)
$12.95 $9.96