Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 30, 2013
As with the other seasons of Jersey Shore, the show is mindless entertainment; never a dull moment with the drama, the clothes, the hair, tanning, the make up/break up between Sammy and Ronnie, Snookie, JWow, etc. the show definitely came up with some new acronyms and phrases that made their way into mainstream media.
on May 17, 2014
My 17yo daughter watched this...garbage. They are an embarrassment to Italians, and a VERY poor representation of the people of NJ. I was born & raised there, spent summers at the shore & still visit occasionally. NO ONE I know truly acts this way. Famous for being ignorant, obnoxious & rude...what is this world coming to?
on June 8, 2012
I'm a huge fan of this show, I've watched Seasons 1-4 countless times. But there was something about Season 5 that I really didn't like. The episodes seem to be all about discord, and the one plotline I truly hate (Nicole smushed me! claims the Situation) dominated the season. We dont see a lot of fun moments in this one, its all about UTIs, failed relationships and the Sitch and his creepy friend. I will watch the spinoffs and future seasons, but I dont think I will be watching this one again.
on March 31, 2014
I watch this show because I don't have to think when it's on. I don't even know if I would actually call this "watching", it's usually on in the background. But I think its hilarious and the people are completely ridiculous.
on December 20, 2012
I know people talk a lot of smack about this show but I can't help but be mindlessly entertained by it. I always enjoy analyzing the dynmaics of group settings. I have come to love a alot of the people on this show and am a little sad that tonight is the last show ever.
on January 10, 2013
I love it Jersey shore season five was amazing you have to watch it don't miss out grab your popcorn and be ready to enjoy but please don't buy it on Amazon because their customer service suck go to eBay and get great prices with no problems (:
on January 13, 2014
What HORRIBLE useless garbage, this sorry excuse for a television show really is.... Honestly, the only thing that is worse than this show... sadly, is the people that watch it! The producers do this simply for Money, the people that watch this do it for??? I don't know! It certainly isn't entertainment. These people have no sense of what the world is really like and if people were to follow their lifestyle choices they'd be dead in jail or disowned by every one that knew them before the next episode aired. This really is the saddest most pathetic excuse for television I have ever seen. Thanks for trying to glamourize Filth MTV. SMH
If this is what children are exposed to and aspire to be like, then I fear for the future of this planet.
on October 14, 2013
Hard to believe our future Americans are so MEMEME people and have no regard for others property, feelings, etc. If not in their click you are not good enough. Let's see, Snookie is overweight and sleeps with anyone. Deena is more overweight and a little nuts. Jwow is, well let's just say the best thing going for her is that she is an animal lover. Sammi is sweet and seems innocent but clueless and has NO self esteem to be putting up with Ron. Ron is not too bright and should NEVER drink but can't seem to figure that one out, guess cause he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Vinny seems to be good at heart and trying to play a tough guy going overboard to prove it by doing OMG way off the wall sex events and laughing about it afterwards. Pauly D thinks he is so all that that every girl that isn't skin and bones is a "grenade" and Mike is a complete loose cannon however now we know most probably came from his drug addiction and heavy drinking on top of that. Hopefully he might turn out to be a decent human being not that he is clean and sober...to be seen. Anyway, to sum it up I certainly hope this is not speaking for any where near the majority of our future America. If so, look out future.
on September 28, 2012
I can't believe this season was rated lower than season 4. Season 4 was the absolute worst, but the best seasons were 1 & 3. Season 5 was okay. It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't the best. Frankly, anything was a step up from season 4.
on May 24, 2012