Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on October 9, 2015
Love the DVD set. The packaged was sealed, delivered on time and everything is uncensored. Meaning all the swears and such are going to be heard. When you put the disc in, you get a dvd preview of Mean Girls. Then, you get the video contains some Bad, VERY Bad words and such, meaning the uncensored dvd version and also deleted extras from the intros and such as well. Well worth your money if you want your own Jersey Shore Marathon. I would highly suggest you buy them by the season and NOT the set. The SINGLE Seasons are well worth it. And awesome to watch!
on May 17, 2013
I was skeptical to watch this show because of all the stuff people had said about them. But, i did and I love it! I find it stupid, the things that people say about them. I mean in the first season they are all young and just want to have fun. And of course younger people can bring drama. In all reality, i found most of the people to be really lovable and great!
on December 23, 2014
out of all the seasons number 2 is my personal fave. the drama is the highest and pauly has the best catchphrases. i hate angelina, but she excites the house in chaos and just the overall atmosphere was horrible. the point of a show like this isnt to be nice and cool like 'days of our lives' or some crap. the point of this show is to entertain the viewer with problems, drama, and guidos punching and humping eachother, with that in mind this season had spades in everything, yes, the show is horrible and sucks, BUT keep in mind what they wanted to do with the show, seems to me like they accomplished it
on June 8, 2015
There's no way for me to watch it now because it's not free this show was the only reason I paid for prime now I'm going to cancel my subscription. Hulu has it though so I guess that's where my money will go from now on.
on January 17, 2014
It's good, the family loves this show. Even though everyone has already seen this season three times. They can't stop.
on July 23, 2013
The continuing story of 8 people that seem to have some strange connection (hint it's parting, drinking, and clubbers who are DTF). When this cast sets up shop down in Miami who's to say that everything with just be a party. The chaos you have come to love in the first season spills overboard into this exciting second shoot down in Florida.
on July 24, 2013
This show is so much fun to watch! I love the entire cast!! They make you love them and hate them all at once :)
on August 11, 2013
I could watch this everyday the cast is so crazy you can't stop from watching it and some. Scenes are so funny I have to replay them
on November 3, 2013
This is the season that trash bag Angelina gets kicked out which is a wonderful thing. Plus the drama in Miami.
on February 3, 2012
They "uncensored" alot of it I don't why people act like it's not uncensored... At all. Which it is because other-wise it wouldn't say "uncensored" for no reason. And they have to censor some of the words because they can be really dirty and crude. And if that was me I'd censor some of it too. But one question, how come when I bought this DVD it didn't have the "Cast Interviews". Hmm.....? And says in special features "Cast Interviews". Well I don't care as long as I have uncensored "Season Two" episodes. Thatz all I care about.