4.0 out of 5 stars Uniformish
My teenager recently got a job (Starbucks - YAY!) and is required to wear either a black or white shirt, but it has to have a collar. I saw these, price was GREAT and they work really well for her purpose. They are cheap enough that you can order multiple ones, and are sturdy enough for using as a uniform shirt, but work well enough as just a polo shirt.
Published on April 2, 2012 by Felicia A. Sullivan

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit is true to size
Basic jerzee shirt. Fit is true to size. Good quality material. Not usually a style I choose, but I am getting used to this style now!
Published 17 months ago by holtster

4.0 out of 5 stars Uniformish, April 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting, Great Looking, December 30, 2013
Brian J. Rogers (Jeffersonville, IN) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my wife who works at Wal Mart
She likes how the shirt feels and moves
It has worn and washed well
As a grocery stocker she gets product spilled on her almost nightly
This shirt has cleaned up well and after 6 washes looks new (no fading or pilling)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt for work!, August 17, 2013
I purchased this shirt for my retail job. Out of my work shirts, this one is my favorite. The color is very rich, the fit is comfortable and true to size. The price is great too! I could not be more impressed, it's a great deal!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels Great, October 19, 2013
I ordered a Large & it is a bit snug, however I am used to Men's large t-shirts to give you an idea of why I say "somewhat small". A Men's large t-shirt leaves me a little belly room & shoulder room. This shirt in comparison is snug in the belly & shoulders, which most women's shirts are anyway. I probably should have ordered an XL if I was wanting the extra room. The fabric is really soft & comfortable & the tag is ironed in, so no annoying handing tags either.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit is true to size, July 28, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars nice polo, December 10, 2013
I love the color, but wish I had gotten a size larger. It's breathable, and a good length for tucking in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Shirt!, February 1, 2014
I was waiting for this shirt so I could wear it as a uniform to work! It came a day earlier than I expected it to which was an added bonus! I love this! Though it is not a fashion statement (Not that I expect it to be), it's really cute and flattering. I got a medium and I am 5'10'' and 135 lbs. It isn't too short, which is always a problem for me and the material is very soft. It doesn't wrinkle easily and it's difficult to get it dirty. I really like this shirt and will probably buy a few more for work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item for the price, February 16, 2013
I am truly happy with this product. I was true to size, comfortable, and most of all inexpensive. I don't like paying a lot of money for work clothes. This worked out very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, November 27, 2013
Love the two shirts I ordered! The only thing was, was that I ordered the shirts a little smaller that what I should have. I can still wear them, but they are a little tight. But I love the fabric! Nice, strong and nice green color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jerzees Jersey, February 21, 2012
Just what I expected .... a nice quality Jerzees shirt .... nothing fancy, not the best on the market, but what I paid for.