Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jerzees Men's NuBlend Sweatpants
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 20, 2011
I need to order some sweat pants. When I checked for size info, they were listed by chest size only. Who buys sweat pants by chest size?
Even on the items that list waist size, there is no info for length. I have very short legs, and without length info, I can't buy.

Before everyone jumps on me for not reviewing the PRODUCT.... How can I do that if I can't find the info I need for an order? There is no place here to to mention this EXCEPT in a review.
44 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2011
I didn't have any problems with sizing as other's did, but these are not "real" sweatpants. The insides are not fleece, but some other material, and I miss having the pockets. I will not buy these again.
on January 30, 2012
I ordered these sweatpants thinking they'd make the perfect pair to lounge around in the house or while I'm running a few errands in the cold. Initial impressions when I got them - they got the right color, the fabric seems pretty thick and I was pleased overall. Then I wore them and to my chagrin found that the fit was definitely a little small and snug as opposed to the roomy and comfortable feel I was gunning for. If I could, I'd give the item 2.5 stars, but 2 will have to suffice as I'm in the process of returning the item.
on November 5, 2011
This arrived in just under a week. They are basic sweatpants with no pockets and a draw-string/elastic waistband. We ordered oxford grey. My husband had a pair of sweatpants of this brand that was a few years old and needing replacement. We ordered the same size that was in the label of the old ones - small (He wares a 30" waist). The old pair was a nice slim fit, not snug but not bulky either. He tried on this pair and they were definitely too big. He could have worn them if he just needed them for sweatpants, but he has nicer looking, pocketed sweats for that purpose. He likes to use light-weight, no pocket sweatpants under other clothes in the winter, which is how he used the old pair. With the extra bulk, that just would not be possible with these. Check the return policy before buying. I guess we will just keep on searching...
No frills; no pockets; no zippers; no
reflectors; no bells; and no whistles.
Half cotton / half plastic [polyester].
Just what gran'ma was lookin' fer.
Since these are men's, I got her SMALL.
******************************
/////////////////////////////////////////////
******************************
on December 3, 2012
Love the item. Even the wife does. Went to reorder and found an increase of $0.80 - no problem. BUT now they want to charge me almost $7 S&H when the original order was FREE. Go Figure! I will not buy more from this supplier until I find an outlet that does not rip-U-off with added unadvertised costs!
on November 2, 2007
These are great sweats. Just like the ones we used to wear. NO POCKETS. Who wants sweat pants with pockets? What are ya going to do, wear them out on the town? I think that pockets on sweat pants just encourages people to wear them every day. Its OK in the gym, or on the ball field, but in restaurants or grocery stores? NO!
on April 17, 2012
This was alright, but it had no pockets, which is disappointing. How hard is it to put pockets on sweatpants?
on December 10, 2012
They were apparently incorrectly labeled.

Even though they said 3xl, they were much too small. I think they should have been marked 1xl, or, marginally 2xl.
on December 5, 2013
I don't see where they have this item for women in their sizes? I need a XS….no option? thank you