5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Blue Sweat Pants
These sweat pants have elastic around the ankles and waist and they also have a string around the waist to adjust the fit. The color is outstanding and the material is lightweight yet durable.
Published on October 9, 2005 by Donna L. Riley

1.0 out of 5 stars Less than expected
I am not very happy with the sweat pants. They pilled up after the first wash and the threading in the waist area started to come apart as well.
Published on December 1, 2008 by Teri Plummer

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Blue Sweat Pants, October 9, 2005
Donna L. Riley (Whitehouse Station, NJ) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the basics, please., March 10, 2008
I was looking for some basic, no frills sweatpants to wear to the gym or around the house on those rare occasions when it gets cold in Houston, TX. After revewing a lot of sweatpants: with pockets, flared legs, stripes,hip hugger style (yikes!)and more, I finally found these. They are very comfortable and warm. They are of a medium weight with a draw-string waist and elastic at the ankles. In short, they're perfect. I like them so much, I ordered another pair in a different color.

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly as advertised, January 4, 2007
just like the product description says: sweatpants, no pockets. nothing more, nothing less. a medium to lightweight fabric.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PANTS BUT THEY RUN LARGE, December 16, 2008
The pants are great, as it is surprisingly difficult to find "pocketless" classic sweatpants...But order one size smaller at a minimum. The are long, so if you are on the shorter side you may have some trouble. They will not shrink, as they are 50/50 cotton/poly. But if your looking for this classic style and prefer a light to medium weight pant these are great, just size down.

1.0 out of 5 stars Less than expected, December 1, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted, December 5, 2009
Gini Johnson (Wichita, KS USA) - See all my reviews
I have looked for several years for sweatpants that are just the right weight and without those bulky pockets that always seem to need straightening and look terrible when bunched up. Couldn't find them in various stores, so I came to Amazon and, voila! Got just what I wanted. They're great. I wasn't sure of the size and ended up with a pair that's baggy on me, but they're comfortable that way.

1.0 out of 5 stars not the right size, June 5, 2011
I carefully checked the size in a pair of sweatpants from this company that i already have. I ordered the same size. When they arrived they are too tight. The company will only do exchanges. How do i know what size to order?

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made but..., July 10, 2010
I like my sweats to fit very roomy to hang around the house so I ordered them quite large. I find that for the size ordered, these sweats run very small. I gave them away.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality Faux Sweatpant, December 11, 2010
Ordered these because I prefer a sweatpant without a pocket, however that is the only good thing about them. They are thin and lightweight with a very cheap feel to them. The drawstring is very weak and breakable, unusable actually. They are very undersized also, a large is more like a medium or medium small. These are comparable to the cheapo sweatpants you see in big box stores that sell for $5. Unfortunately I paid much more than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy and well made, January 18, 2009
If you're looking for a reasonably priced pair of sweatpants that are well made, these are a wise choice. Sturdy elastic at the waist and bottoms, string tie at the waist, and comfy fabric.

Rate and Discover Movies