Jesse James is a Dead Man 1 Season 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Jesse James: Making of a Dead Man Making of a Dead Man is a half-hour documentary that shows just what Jesse James is in for in his new Spike series, Jesse James is a Dead Man.
2. Nitro Bike Jesse James takes on the notorious Nitro Bike, the fastest thing on two wheels. To prepare himself, Jesse rides a Pro-Stock dragster, takes a crushing flight in an F-16 and sets himself on fire.
3. Jesse James vs. The Cops Can Jesse outrun six police cruisers and a helicopter in his souped-up, nitrous oxide-rigged ride?
4. Arctic Bike Journey Jesse James attempts to do what no man has done before, ride a motorcycle 125 miles across Arctic ice, in the dead of winter to deliver medicine to a village cut off from civilization.
5. Figure 8 World Championships Jesse James takes on the deadliest form of racing - competing in the Figure 8 World Championships- in which competitors speed across a killer intersection at 100 MPH!
6. Baja 500 Jesse James takes on the deadliest off-road race in the world - the Baja 500. To prepare for the race, he tests his reflexes by driving through a minefield, and tests his truck in a killer flip.
7. Jesse James vs. The Internet Can Jesse catch a rattlesnake with his bare hands? Off-road through treacherous desert to go where no pizza-delivery man has dared go before? How about demolishing a house with his monster truck?
8. Sidecar Racing Super Sidecar is motorcycle racing unlike anything you have ever seen! Jesse James and his co-driver race at speeds in excess of 120 MPH in one of these three-wheeled machines.
9. Desert Hare Scramble Jesse James attempts the toughest off-road motorcycle race in the world. To prepare, Jesse will become a human shock absorber and hydroplane his bike across 60 feet of water.
10. Reno Air Race Air Racing WWII-era fighter planes is the fastest motor sport in the world. Jesse James is going to take the controls of one of these beasts, and attempt to break it's record of over 300 MPH.
11. Quest for 200 MPH Jesse James attempts to set a personal land speed record of 200 MPH in the Mojave Desert.