Who Do You Think You Are? 2 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Cynthia Nixon Actress Cynthia Nixon searches for answers in her paternal line, and truth becomes stranger than fiction when a mystery of deceit and murder slowly unfolds in relation her 3x great-grandmother.
2. Jesse Tyler Ferguson Award winning actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson thought he came from a "nice, boring family" until he digs into his ancestry and follows the life of his great-grandfather; a gilded age hustler that trouble seemed to follow at every turn.
3. Rachel McAdams Rachel and Kayleen McAdams discover an English ancestor surrounded by a privileged world, but forced to separate from those he loved; they connect with relatives uprooted by war, and uncover the harrowing circumstances behind their Canadian roots.
4. Valerie Bertinelli Valerie Bertinelli goes on the hunt to unlock her family's mysteries. She tracks down courageous ancestors who suffered through hardship and tragedy, and discovers a royal lineage dating back centuries that she never dreamed possible.
5. Kelsey Grammer Kelsey Grammer takes a trip into the past to explore his beloved grandmother's family. He uncovers the story of a woman haunted by demons, and finds a connection to family who risked everything in one of the greatest migrations in American history.
6. Julie Chen Julie Chen never knew her maternal grandfather; he died long before Julie was born. All she had heard was that he was a wealthy playboy with a rags-to-riches story. Julie sets out for rural China to learn more about his life and uncovers a dramatic tale.
7. Josh Groban Josh Groban traces his ancestors' roots to Germany. He discovers a relative who was not only a deacon, but also a music teacher & well-known astronomer. But Josh's ancestor's predictions of cataclysmic doom put him in the crosshairs of the church.
8. Angie Harmon Actress Angie Harmon discovers a daring ancestor who gave up his freedom to come to America, fought for his new country's independence, and risked everything at a pivotal point in America's history.
9. Sean Hayes Actor/Producer Sean Hayes searches for the cause of his estranged father's troubled past and uncovers a shocking trail of tragedy and crime that reaches back generations.
10. Tony Goldwyn Beyond a family of Hollywood legends, actor/director Tony Goldwyn explores his maternal lineage. He is introduced to a heritage of political activism; a couple ahead of their time proudly fighting for abolition, women's rights and westward expansion.
11. America Ferrera America Ferrera searches for a connection to a father she barely knew, and discovers a great grandfather who led multiple revolts against the government and left an enduring mark on Honduran history.
12. Bill Paxton Actor/Director Bill Paxton researches his paternal lineage, uncovering the captivating life of an ancestor who was a war hero in an historic battle and who shaped politics and society during a turbulent era.
13. Melissa Etheridge Melissa Etheridge digs into her French roots and finds a family shaken by a scandalous lawsuit; a turbulent relationship entangled with tragedy; and an adventuresome ancestor who prospered in colonial America.
|Starring||Jesse Tyler Ferguson|
|Producers||Jim Albarano, Dan Bucatinsky, Jeremy Finn, Alex Graham, Pamela Healey, Lisa Kudrow, Kyle McNally, Anna Pousho, Justin D. Robertson, Aleta Rozanski, Stephanie Schwam, Courtenay Singer|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love this show, disappointed that the Minnie Driver episode wasn't includedPublished 19 days ago by Bearymo
Great and entertaining way to learn about history and different culturesPublished 1 month ago by jill renton
I love this show. Anyone who has ever enjoyed doing their own genealogical research will enjoy this program.Published 1 month ago by Cheryl K Cutright