4.0 out of 5 stars Elagent
It is perfect for the dinner or party. It won't fit a lot of stuffs, but fit my iphone, house keys, credit cards, ID, some cash and lipstick. If you have big phone like me, you won't be able to put powder case. But I didn't need to put that many items anyway. I've only used it once and I love it. Material is cheap but it doesn't look cheap. Overall, I loved it.
Published on February 12, 2010 by K. Chen

3.0 out of 5 stars Jlr
Published 22 months ago by Jlr

4.0 out of 5 stars Elagent, February 12, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, May 24, 2011
I bought this for my Mom for my sister's wedding! I looked everywhere for a plain purse that didn't have a lot going on since my Mom's dress has a pattern on it. This purse looks very elegant and classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect clutch, February 19, 2010
Julie R. (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I got this in black, and I was very happy with it! It is small but you can easily fit all the essentials in it, and it looks great. Absolutely worth the money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Jlr, November 13, 2012
It is of decent interior size and the exterior fabric isn't bad. Simple but pretty. However, the body of it must be flimsy cardboard because during shipping it had been crushed and you could see a fold line in the board beneath the fabric. Had this not happened, I would have kept it but there was little time left for an exchange. This product needs to be shipped with protection. The bubble envelope didn't cut it. I don't know why this review would be denied, but it was... Try, try again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice little clutch, February 3, 2013
The chain gets caught in your hair if you have it down, but if you have an updo, the chain works nicely.
Holds a surprising amount in a small little bag.
I really liked this

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purse for son's wedding, November 11, 2012
I recently wore this purse at my son's wedding. I liked it because it went well with my silver shoes in color and style. (The purse is lighter in color than it appears.) It held my cell phone, camera and small wallet, but not much else, which worked out well for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars So lovely!, February 2, 2012
I ordered the red version of this, and absolutely love it! Such an elegant piece, great condition, and makes for a lovely evening bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely bag, September 1, 2010
I bought this bag for a wedding and it has exceeded my expectations in appearance. It looks great! It will get me through the endless weddings I will inevitably attend in my late 20 to mid-30s.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Looking, October 23, 2013
This bag looks exactly like the picture, so there is no deception. However, what doesn't show up in the picture, but does in person, is how cheap the metal looks. Other reviewers mentioned that it is fabric covered cardboard, so I wasn't expecting heirloom quality and I was willing to accept that for the price, but I wanted the look of good quality. Unfortunately, this evening bag does not have that. It looks elegant enough if you don't look too closely, but for me the cheap metal made it unacceptable. It's going back.

The seller is fine. I misunderstood the "Leave seller feedback" and thought it meant to give the seller feedback about the product, so I didn't rate it highly. The seller itself is a-ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars very happy, October 6, 2010
This review is from: Jessica McClintock Rectangle Clutch (Apparel)
This item was purchased to assist with organizing my personal stuff. It takes a cell phone, keys, and drivers license and credit cards, along with a few receipts. That is all I really need for a purse.

Rate and Discover Movies