5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful clutch bag, November 27, 2010
The package arrived at the time expected and in very good condition. The purse sets upright on the table so you don't have to worry about the sides getting stained. It is the perfect size for an evening bag. The bag matched my sister's dress perfectly. It was used for her daughter's wedding and she looked beautiful. I am thoroughly happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, received many compliments!, June 20, 2013
I bought this for my sister's June wedding, this bag would go with any style/season/occasion. It could easily transition to a night-time wedding or event and it was perfect her day-time outdoor wedding. Great size and love the optional strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars My mother just loves me more after this!, June 11, 2013
It's just perfection. I pleased my mother's fashionist side with this wonderful bag, she is just in love with it! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great match, October 6, 2012
I was looking for a small dressy purse in navy blue, and this was exactly what I wanted. I was able to fit my cell phone, lipstick, and a small wallet to hold money, driver's license, etc without any bulk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, February 4, 2011
I'm very happy with this purchase! It showed up at my door just a couple of days after I ordered it and it was in perfect condition like the ad said. I can't wait to use it for my wedding!

Jessica McClintock 661690 Clutch