4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Clutch
Was even more pleased when I actually handled this small purse/clutch . . . is elegant and well made, and can hold all the necessities. My only wish would be that it had a longer cord so that it could hang from the shoulder, as well, and free one's hands . . . but is certainly worth the price and more . . . really love it!
Published on June 9, 2010 by M. M. Joyce

3.0 out of 5 stars Lighter color than picture
This is a nice purse, but the dark rich purple color of the picture is not the color of this purse.
It is in reality a shade or two lighter than the photo. I was disappointed. If a picture is included in the product information, it should depict the actual color of the item.
Published on October 18, 2010 by DiamondGirl

5.0 out of 5 stars very elegant, October 8, 2012
connie du (Toronto, Ontario, CA) - See all my reviews
a very elegant clutch for special occassion, good craftmanship,nice color, smooth fabric. The decoration flower is very vivid and lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely clutch !, October 7, 2012
Beautiful and elegant clutch for everyone who's need to go a wedding or receptions . I really recommend to my friends to buy this .
Beautiful details inside and outside and so feminine.
That is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, October 4, 2012
I just got this clutch, it is great quality and very sturdy, unlike most clutches that are more floppy. It's a great little clutch that can go with casual or dressy outfits. Be warned- the purple in the picture is much darker than the actual product. I'd have rather received a dark purple clutch, but this was a few shades lighter. Still, I do love the color. And I plan to use this clutch often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, September 14, 2012
This is a very pretty little clutch. It looks just like the picture. It looks like it would have been a lot more expensive that what I paid. It is tiny enough to not draw attention to itself (so it's perfect with my formal dress), but big enough to hold the night's essentials (phone, money, powder, compact mirror, lipstick, and oil sheets, if that helps you understand the size). I really like it. The only problem with it is the handle. It is completely sewn on. The pictures are misleading because it shows some without the handle and some with; naturally I assumed that the handle was detachable. I guess it is my fault for assuming, but it was a dissapointment. I had to cut it off with scissors, meaning I can never use it with the handle if I ever want to. Other than that, I just love my clutch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 6, 2012
I love the clutch. Spacious. The strap is a bit short but will see how that works. Will be using it in 2 1/2 weeks for my son's wedding!

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty purse, July 24, 2012
This review is from: Jessica McClintock Flowers Clutch (Apparel)
I just received this purse and it's very pretty. It's really elegant, and it will go very well with my black dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and modern, July 21, 2012
Rachael (Chicago burbs) - See all my reviews
many compliments. only one draw back...if you have sweaty hands or handle a drink with condensation and touch the purse, there will then be minor discolorations (slightly darker silver in my case)...

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, November 22, 2011
I ordered the clutch in black. I don't plan on using the strap, so I'm not worried about it being just a small nylon rope as others have commented.

The protective cardboard around the decorative rose left a little glue on the purse, but I was able to scratch most of it away. Only a small line remains, but I'm not too worried about it as no one will be looking that closely.

I love the style. It's simple, but classic. And the size is perfect, with a good amount of room to hold all the necessities.

1.0 out of 5 stars bag, June 8, 2012
this purse is disgusting the strap is riduculas i want my money back. the strap is rope. i do not like the purse at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 3, 2014
Great accessory for my dress! Couldn't have asked for better

Jessica McClintock Flowers Clutch