Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: 7 B(M) US|Color: Whiskey Western|Change
Price:$69.30 - $187.92

on October 22, 2012
I admit that, as a 51 year old, buying a "Jessica Simpson" brand anything kind of bothers me--I'm sure I'm not the target demographic for her designs! But I just love these boots. They are nice quality, very comfortable, fit true to size, and the dark burgundy color is beautiful (and isn't that the really "in" shade this year?) The low heel means I can wear them with casual outfits or even slightly dressier skirts/dresses and look appropriate. The first thing I did when I got them was spray them thoroughly with silicone spray so that a little wet weather won't ruin the leather. I even wore them on 2 plane trips--they came off and went on quite easily to go through security. Highly, highly, highly recommended!
on December 5, 2012
After a VERY lengthy and intense search for boots this fall, I have finally found the perfect style for me! I have tried many pairs of much more expensive boots like Frye, Born, Clarks, etc., and this boot is the winner hands down. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the overall fit, quality, comfort and style is much BETTER with the JS Chad than the pricier brands. While Frye certainly has superior quality leather, i was not at all impressed with the fit/style of the 4 pairs i tried. This boot appears to be decent quality leather and well made and does not slouch very much at the ankle which was a pet peeve with other boots. I am 5'11" , thin, and have a long slim foot and am always on the go with 4 kiddos so i have a really hard time finding my size in the first place and beyond that a comfortable style that looks good....im tickled that the search is finally over! Just ordered in black and will probably order in burgundy as well :):):)
on January 19, 2013
I ordered these boots in black after reading the reviews. I've been wanting some affordable black, leather riding boots but have been very picky about how they look. I hate when black leather looks too shiny or fake, but these boots have 100% leather uppers and look great. They are not cheap looking AT ALL, I've gotten LOTS of compliments on them. Also, I work as a teacher and can wear them all day long without complaining my feet hurt. I'm 5'3'' and usually wear a 7 or 7.5 I was torn trying to decide which size to order. I ended up going with the 7.5 to be safe and they fit fine. The boot is a little narrow so they might not be as comfortable if you have a wide foot. I would definitely recommend these.
on January 10, 2013
I read all of the other reviews and decided to order 1/2 size bigger which I typically do for boots. I do have a little slippage in the heel but it seems to be the design of the boot rather than the sizing. I had some sport insoles lying around and put those in. Problem solved and I now have a comfy support in my boot. The first time I wore them to work I had them on for 9 hours and no problems at all. The whiskey color has some ombre tones that make these a bit dressier than most western-style boots. Enough to wear with skirts and dresses.
on October 8, 2012
I love the color texture and style of this boot. However the shaft of this boot is really small. I'm a runner so I need a little more give in the opening. Beautiful boot though
on September 15, 2012
Love the comfort of these boots- even with the stacked heel. Only problem I have with them, is that they are big in the calf. I have very thin calves and have trouble finding boots to fit them, so I might have these altered. If you have normal sized calves, they should fit perfectly! Love the color tones, the leather looks and feels expensive. Overall, I'm impressed with them so far!!
on May 6, 2013
I was hesitant to order a Jessica Simpson shoe as I thought it might be a bit too "young" for my 47-yr-old style, but I'm so glad I took the chance! This is a fantastic boot with simple, clean lines... no fancy stitching, buckles or extravagant heel hight, just a very nice square-toe boot with great versatility paired with leggings, jeans and skirts.
on February 9, 2013
These boots are gorgeous online and very nice when received,but when I tried them on,they bunched up like scrunchy boots around my ankles. They were tight around the calves but I don' t like boots too loose,so that was fine,but I could not stand the bunchiness...they were just too flimsy to stand up....sorry these were like this because they look great online.
on June 13, 2015
This boot is well made. It's leather. and even though I wear a size 8 - 8 1/2. It would have fit perfectly a size 7 1/2. Sometimes ordering from shoes online can be a bit tricky. Oh well I'll keep ordering though..
on January 7, 2013
If you have medium-small to medium calf, there is no reason you could be disappointed with these boots. They look very well made, the leather is soft (but not too soft) the color (whiskey with the dark detail) looks great (though I have to say they look slightly darker than on the picture, but it could be just my screen). Great quality for a reasonable price.

Initially they felt tight for me in the shaft, but I wore them with leggings all evening and they feel good now. The leather is going to give in a little more over time, so I guess I have no reason to worry.