5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very pretty and shapely coat
The shape is beautiful and ultra flattering - and looks better than in the pictures, maybe because that weird hands in pocket pose ruins the line? Not sure. But the coat creates a nice waist and trim ladylike/elegant look, which is equally nice so far over a dress or jeans (dress down or up depending on the scarf you pick, for example).

It is ultra-fitted which...
Published 20 months ago by MissWright

3.0 out of 5 stars Pull in fabric
The fabric had a pull in it. I was able to fix it but I can still see where it is.
Published 18 months ago by Betty Barats

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very pretty and shapely coat, November 14, 2012

It is ultra-fitted which gives it that beautiful shape, so be careful to check the measurements carefully. I'm a size 10-12, usually a medium in most things - busty with chunky midsection. I ordered the large thinking "winter clothes underneath" and it fits exactly - couldn't be smaller or it would be a problem. It is definitely very slimming, which is what I wanted.

The fabric is 'okay', pretty. a little fragile maybe because of the pattern/grain you can 'snag' threads if you aren't careful.

5.0 out of 5 stars This coat is cute with tights, jeans, short dresses and also boots., December 5, 2012
This coat is very fitted with no stretch so if you are between a small and a medium, you will need a medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this coat!, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Jessica Simpson Women's Novelty Wool Double Breasted Walker Coat (Apparel)
I love this coat and would recommend it to anyone. The fit is very true and looks great. I look forward to wearing it this winter! The shipping process was a great experience too. I needed to change the size prior to shipping and the response time on my request was very fast and painless!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's cute, October 19, 2012
M. Anderson (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
It's very cute. I like the color..kind of an off white. Goes with everything. I received it sooner than I thought so I was very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good coat B++, February 4, 2013
Hi I buy this coat for my wife and it it is nice the design is very good looking, just the fabric is a bit rough I prefer those coats with a smoother fabric and washed resistant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pull in fabric, January 15, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the coat, but..., January 9, 2013
C. McKee "Knowledge is key" (Oklahoma City, OK United States) - See all my reviews
The coat arrived in 1 day. That was exciting because it's about to get really cold here and I needed a coat desperately. The off-white is an odd off-white but not as bad as others have posted, in my opinion. The coat fits well and I love the feminine style.
BUT...

I think I got one that someone sent back. The button was off of it and it was in the coat pocket. I don't think that's very good customer service. While sewing the button on is no-big-deal, the fact that the coat arrived like without the button and another person posted she sent one back with that very issue is not professional. I am reconsidering several other JS items I have saved for purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, warm coat, December 10, 2012
This coat is absolutely gorgeous! It lools god with almost any outfit! Most importantly, it is warm and extremely figure-flattering! The only problem is that the buttons aren't sewn on as securely as they could be and, being black, it does show lint or pet hair. I would definitely buy this coat again and would highly recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not off-white just looked dirty, November 1, 2012
You can't tell even with a close up view but the fabric is a funky waffle weave not a nice wool finish. I got the off-white. It didn't look off-white just looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a very long time. Sent it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I love it, June 12, 2013
I love love love it. It is everything I want it. Looks amazing, I am true Medium and it fits me perfectly

Rate and Discover Movies