Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jessica Simpson Women's Double Breasted Corset Coat, Cherry, X-Large
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2012
I received the item on time.
The color (cherry) is very pretty, but the quality is not what I was expecting for a $140 coat.
The sleeves end in an irregular manner. Two of the buttons detached after only 2 wears. The collar doesn't stand up like it does in the picture. It has an internal button that is very hard to button.

Overall it looks OK but I think it looks more like a $40 coat than a $140 coat.
on February 19, 2013
My boyfriend and I had a fun night out on the town in downtown memphis TN, everywhere we went I got compliments on this stunning coat. It darts in places to always maintain a feminine shape while wearing but flares out for a sassy little swing in your step. The material is good and the color is amazing. A must have for any who consider themselves brave enough to were a cherry red coat.
on December 5, 2012
I've always wanted a cute red coat for winter, and this one is perfect. I was a little iffy at first, as the red is a little brighter than what I was hoping for (the color is true to the picture), but it actually works really well for me. The size fits perfectly, and the coat is very comfortable and warm. Also, the price was very reasonable, though I should note that I got it during a sale.
on January 8, 2013
I ordered 2 different Jessica Simpson Coats in XL. One fit perfectly and one was a tent. this one was the tent. I ordered another one in size M and it fit much better, except it was too tight on my bust. For the record I'm a size 12 in regular clothes. So the sizes are unpredictable.
The style was lovely though.
on December 11, 2012
I chose this coat for it's color, the length of the coat, the shape as it does not look boxy like other coats tend to. It felt a little tight in the arms, but has stretched out a bit. The size is slightly off true, hence the reason I gave it a 4 rather than a 5 star. All in all, I love the coat. I have gotten many complements on it and only have had it for a week.
on December 4, 2012
Lovely coat, but too small. Gave it away. Order next size larger. Why do I have to write more words to submit this ?
on April 16, 2013
Color is PERFECT. Fits a little large on the bottom, but the top fits my 40D chest perfectly! Love it, got tons of compliments. Buttons are adorable too.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2012
I really love my Jessica Simpson Cherry Red Coat. The color,style,fit and quality are tops.
I give this a five star rating.
Thanks,
Sherry
on February 4, 2013
Hi I buy this coat for my wife and it was nice but very big so i need to return it any ways is good, just the fabric is a bit rough
on January 20, 2015
I get sooooooo many compliments on this jacket!! I absolutely love it.

See 1 answered question