|Fits as expected||
Jessica Simpson Women's Calie Pump
|Price:||$29.02 - $80.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 3.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Pump in faux leather featuring rounded toe and curved topline
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Animal prints are everywhere this season, so we gave the Calie an exotic makeover. A faux-snakeskin print takes this round-toe, classic pump to edgier heights. Wear this versatile shoe with everything from jeans to dresses.
Basics: boring? No way. Jessica Simpson proves less is sometimes more with the Calie pump. But on a 3.75-inch heel, you've still got enough height to spark imagination wherever you go in Calie.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B005NGXPAI
- Item model number: JS-CALIE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I would say if you are normally between two sizes, size up for this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great shoes. Heel height is higher than I expected, but will keep them for sure. Perfect, basic nude heel.Published 1 day ago by Kayla R.
Fits fine, but the outer side of shoes are cut low causing it to rub my feet the wrong way after being in them 4 hrsPublished 5 days ago by momma c
I got these in case the other pair of Jessica Simpson's I ordered didn't fit. Now the problem is they both fit and I like them both! Read morePublished 9 days ago by Sara Ammerman
I got these shoes in a larger size because a lot of the reviews were saying they fit small. I wish I wouldn't have listened. Read morePublished 14 days ago by LovesAmazon
They're a little tight in the toes but I'm taking them to my shoe guy to stretch a little. They're a really pretty shoe. Can't wait to get them back to wear,Published 17 days ago by Martiebee00