Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 31, 2012
I bought the white version.

I was looking for a rain jacket that would also keep me warm, and something that is not black. This is ideal because the white colour is easy to match, and the black borders are very impressive (as good as the picture shows). The fit is excellent and has quite a flattering fit. It is indeed reasonably warm, and the sleeve seals off the wind. Pockets are functional too.

Only thing is the collar looks a bit odd with the (very) faux black fur, but overall the jacket is eye-cathing!

This product delivered on time.
on December 26, 2012
Hola, Feliz Navidad!!!

La Chaqueta es divina!!! me encantó, proteje mucho del frío y es muy elegante. La calidad del producto es perfecta, el diseño, los detalles Wao!!! recomiendo la compra de este producto ampliamente. Es perfecto para los que somos exigentes en cuanto al vestuario.

Caracas-Venezuela
on December 6, 2013
I absolutely love this jacket. It is fitted and looks flattering on me. It is warmer than I thought it would be, sometimes I even get too warm in it. Good purchase!
on December 3, 2012
Looks great and is incredibly warm. Nice surprise with the slits on the sides of the sleeves for your thumbs to fit through. Just love the jacket!
on October 23, 2013
This jacket fits good and is good quality but it isn't really for cold weather.
I bought it in black color and it goes with everything.
on March 12, 2013
comfortable and light weight. great color. would recommended this jacket to a friend. Can be casual or sporty. cute cute
on January 14, 2013
I love this jacket. It fits great and looks great with jeans and with work outfits. Definitely must have!! Love IT
on July 23, 2013
I really love this coat. I get compliments every time I wear it. There's room under to wear layers but it doesn't make you look 3 times your size. Feels lightweight but keeps me warm. I like that it's a little longer because it covers most of my butt and keeps me warmer that way. Wrist "extensions" are nice. Black "fur" definitely looks cheap but I don't care. Bonus: super easy to machine-wash this jacket!