4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots
I loved these boots! They are perfect for a taller person. I unfortunatly had to return them because of my 5'4" height. The top of the boot went to the middle of my knee cap. Unfortunatly, I couldn't wear them! I would buy another pair if they were 3/4 length!
Published 21 months ago by Amy Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Wide Calf
Published 21 months ago by txgirl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots, November 8, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Wide Calf, November 20, 2012
This boot is definitely not a wide calf and I could barely get it half way up my leg. Plus the boot itself looks very cheaply made. I had read this in other reviews and after trying on so many boots I was just hoping for this one to fit and looked past the other negative reviews. Even if my calf had fit into this boot, I would not have kept it. Try the Nine West Shiza Boot if you are looking for a good wide calf boot. I've only worn it a few times, but so far so good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots, run large though., December 31, 2012
Jenny Langhorst (Colorado, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jessica Simpson Women's JS-Beatricy Riding Boot (Apparel)
These boots are super cute, however I feel like they might run about a 1/2 size bigger than normal. My calfs seem to measure about 13 1/2 inches and there is still atleast an inch of space to spare with the boot on. So contrary to others, I would like them to be a bit more snug in the calf.

5.0 out of 5 stars jessica simpson boots, December 18, 2012
i love love love these boots, the sole is rubber, and they make no marks on the floor or noise,,,,
i really enjoy wearing these, i went shopping in them for over 4hrs, and my feet dont hurt

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed!!!, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Jessica Simpson Women's JS-Beatricy Riding Boot (Apparel)
I bought these boots because it said in the description that is was a wide calf boot. It was still to small in my calf. My calf measures 15 1/2. Also, I ordered a 7 1/2, which is what I usually wear, but the boot seemed like it was a whole size larger. The color and material the boot was made of was fine. But of course since they did not fit properly, I had to send them back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably wouldn't pay full price, but a steal if they're on sale!, May 29, 2013
You're not going to fool anyone into thinking you're wearing real leather, but these will definitely do the trick if you want to try out the riding boot look without committing to something pricier. I'm about 5'2" with scrawny chicken legs. They hit just at the bottom of my knee and there was plenty of room around the top, but I wouldn't say they were too big in the calf at all. The insole is lightly cushioned and comfy. They're not stiff, which is another benefit to buying mock riding boots over the real thing. They do stand up on their own though. The strap and buckle details look a bit cheap, but they're pretty snazzy for $40 boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price...., January 28, 2013
Love these boots..........look more expensive than the amount paid. Very comfortable......wore them all day the first time and loved them!

5.0 out of 5 stars great. boot, January 16, 2013
The boot is very true to size, great style ans so comfortable. Worth every penny especially compared to many other riding boots out there. I was so glad i bought these and i usually dont buy shoes or boots online without being able to try them on

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints from my wife!, December 15, 2012
L. Dobie (Moorpark, CA) - See all my reviews
Have had these for about a month, and she has worn them several times, mostly on casual Friday for work. They look great, are priced awesome, and have held up in rain even.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 26, 2012
I really love these boots! They are just what I was looking for! Great comfort, true size! Smooth leather and pretty brown! These are tall boots and come up to just under the knee!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›