5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish? YES and YES!
I bought the black leather because I needed a basic black pump. They fit true to size and are easy to walk in. The best thing about these shoes is how comfortable they are; they have a lot of cushion. I had no problem standing and walking all day and are by far the most comfortable pair of Jessica Simpsons I own.
UPDATE DEC 2012: I also purchased a pair in the Ecru...
Published on February 25, 2012 by Shoe Goddess

3.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP QUALITY
Published 11 months ago by KO

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish? YES and YES!, February 25, 2012
UPDATE DEC 2012: I also purchased a pair in the Ecru Kid Suede. I love them, too. Comfortable to walk in all day or night.

5.0 out of 5 stars hot!!!!!, March 22, 2012
my sister ordered these for me from amazon in the bermuda pink and I love them! Very comfortable and the platform/heel ratio is perfect. I received many compliments when i wore them out and I am very pleased with these shoes. Luckily I had tried these shoes on at a store prior to my sister ordering them because in my opinion they run big. I am normally a 9-10 in most brands but the 8 1/2 fit me best in these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, July 21, 2012
I love these fabulous black pumps! They are stylish, versatile, and surprisingly comfortable for their height. I can wear these shoes with cute little dresses or jeans. They can go from the office to happy hour. Fierce!!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect pump, August 11, 2012
These are the perfect classic pump: great lines, perfect heel height, relatively easy to walk in. I got the nude color which is very pretty. My only word of warning is to go half a size up if at all in doubt because they run tight.

3.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP QUALITY, February 24, 2014
I love the way these fit. Sooo comfortable. However, they are made of possible the most cheap products out there because with only a couple of weeks of office wear, sitting 95% of the time, I have nicks all over, the heel is completely banged up in the back from my heels hitting my chair when I am seated (this has never happened with any other shoes I own), and the seams of the shoe have worn to where you can see whatever material is under the “leather”. If you care about comfort but not so much how they will look after only a few wears, go for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute and pretty comfortable too, September 27, 2013
When purchasing a platform pump, i know that the shoe isn't going to be as comfortable as i'd like, but I do hope for it to be wearable without being painful or getting blisters... these shoes are great! they are pretty comfortable for the height and they material is soft so they don't rub on my heels. the fit is true to size for me- they do pinch the toes a tiny bit after wearing them for a while, but it's not a huge issue.
So glad i purchased these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe!, October 18, 2012
These shoes are pretty comfortable once you break them in. The first 2 times I wore them was not for very long on purpose to break them in. I got 2 small blisters on the sides of my feet below my toes, but after that, no more. I am normally a 7 in most shoes and a 7 fit perfectly. I don't have many shoes in this height, but they were easy to walk in and I wore them for a night out without pain the next morning or blisters!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ohh La La...., August 26, 2012
These shoes are just gorgeous. Beautiful leather. The heel is WAY higher than what it looks. It measures close to 6 inches not 5.
I found them to narrow to wear comfortably. I had to return them. It just killed me. I just loved them. They run 1/2 size large on me anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute pumps, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Jessica Simpson Women's Given Platform Pump (Apparel)
When I first got my package and saw them, I thought 'oh my god, these are HIGH'. But when I tried them on, they were actually not THAT high and the rounded short toe makes the pump look cute so it kind of offsets that sex kitten that the heels give off. Plus I love the color! It's versatile, yet edgy, just how I like my shoes! It's still icy out, so I plan on wearing this in warmer weather :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, May 31, 2013
I loved these heels!! They are exactly as described, but I would recommend ordering at least one half size larger because it was a tight fit.