4.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans!!
Published 4 months ago by lady k-bug

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the style
I am happy with the style of jeans but I seem to have gained a little weight which I plan to loose so that the jeans are not too snug.
Published 3 months ago by Lynette Coade

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans!!, April 16, 2014
I am 35, 5'5" and was a size18 with relatively even weight distribution but more around the belly since my kids. These jeans fit high enough on the waist to avoid that horrible muffin top but not so high that you feel unfashionable. The legs fit snugly but losen as you wear them. The color is great too. If you are tall, these jeans are probably not for you because they were perfect for me. I find petite is to short but most regulars are too long. These were good because I can wear a 2 to 3" heel and be fine but not dragging badly in flip flops. I have lost weight and love these jeans so much and the reasonable priced that I just bought them in the next size down. And they are soft. I did not give 5 stars because the waist does loosen up so they do slide down a little but a belt fixes that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a great fit :(, May 18, 2014
I was very disappointed with this product. Although it somewhat fit on the top the thigh and leg was enormously wide. It's not the look I ecpected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the style, May 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love these jeans!, March 2, 2014
They fit perfectly! I choose my exact size and Would definitely order this brand again!! Plus size jeans are hard to find that fit in all the right places, these are perfect!

Rate and Discover Movies