5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic black pump!
These shoes were so much cheaper than going out and buying them at a department store. They fit to size and are pretty comfortable considering they are a platform high heel! But for what I paid they are worth every penny. The bottom have a lot of grip so they dont slide and there were lots of room for my toes. Comfortable and sexy!
Published 18 months ago by NCsQueenB

3.0 out of 5 stars Dear Jessica, my feet do not end in a point.
I picked these up during their lightning deal for $45. At that price, the quality of the shoe was quite nice. The color in the photo is close, but it is less pink and it's truly a great shade of nude. The build is solid and walking around on the shoes were quite stable.

Published on January 23, 2012 by Luxury

3.0 out of 5 stars Dear Jessica, my feet do not end in a point., January 23, 2012
This review is from: Jessica Simpson Women's Tanealy Platform Pump (Apparel)

However, I had to return them because they pinched my toes so hard. So unless your feet actually do come to a point (and I know that while rare, some girls are blessed with this), I would not buy these.

3.0 out of 5 stars These Shoes Aren't Made For Walking..., January 23, 2012
J.V. "Jess" (Pickerington, OH USA) - See all my reviews
I also picked these up on Lightning Deal Day for forty-five dollars (a steal) - I got the red ones, and they're beautiful! While I don't share the complaint about the toe pinch (I have very narrow feet so don't get pinched too often); I have some concerns about the sole and heel tip - they are NOT meant for walking on wood floors! I am going to have to get some non-skid tape or something to help these along, otherwise I'll be slip-sliding away! The balance of the shoe is nice - the platform offsets the sky-high heel. Overall, a good deal, but they'll need some minor adjustments before I walk any distance in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic black pump!, March 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, November 18, 2012
love the color of these shoes very comfortable to walk in and you def can't beat the price. I'm not a high heel person but i was able to last 6 hrs with them on my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, January 26, 2012
I love these shoes! They are surprisingly one of my most comfortable pairs of heels. My husband calls them "stripper" shoes, but what does a man know about fashion? :) I have gotten so many compliments from ladies that I know. I also received these in 1 day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, November 1, 2012
The shoes fit perfectly, I usually wear a size 8 and ordered the same - no problem. They are surprisingly comfortable and stable for a heel of that height. This is a great value for a dress shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, August 24, 2012
These shoes are classic Jessica Simpson pumps, which means lots of platform. These shoes are fairly comfortable, but my favorite part about these shoes is that they are very versatile. The color is actually more of a blush than a nude color which threw me off at first, but the blush really grew on me. I had to travel for a wedding and I was determined not to check a bag. These shoes went with almost every outfit I brought and I was able to pack pretty lightly, as the only other shoes I needed to bring we're tennis shoes. All in all, a great purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jessica Simpson Women's Tanealy Platform Pump, July 16, 2012
I have received lots of nice comments on this one. Very nice, classy, e;egant, sexy etc...color is just as the picture. The heels are amazingly high but very sexy. So far, it is comfortable, unbelievable, but true. Very very good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Jessica Simpson Women's Tanealy Platform Pump (Apparel)
Broke them in at a wedding this past weekend and they were near perfection. The color is the perfect shade of nude. I have dark skin, and sometimes nudes can be too pink. These are awesome. They are really high, but they should not bother you if you are used to heels. The platforms help balance them out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!!, November 18, 2013
I love the shoes! they look so good and for the price I consider it a steal! I have been using it many times and they have great quality for everyday use!

Jessica Simpson Women's Tanealy Platform Pump