Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jessica Simpson Women's Tanealy Platform Pump
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 23, 2012
I picked these up during their lightning deal for $45. At that price, the quality of the shoe was quite nice. The color in the photo is close, but it is less pink and it's truly a great shade of nude. The build is solid and walking around on the shoes were quite stable.

However, I had to return them because they pinched my toes so hard. So unless your feet actually do come to a point (and I know that while rare, some girls are blessed with this), I would not buy these.
on March 18, 2013
These shoes were so much cheaper than going out and buying them at a department store. They fit to size and are pretty comfortable considering they are a platform high heel! But for what I paid they are worth every penny. The bottom have a lot of grip so they dont slide and there were lots of room for my toes. Comfortable and sexy!
on June 25, 2012
Broke them in at a wedding this past weekend and they were near perfection. The color is the perfect shade of nude. I have dark skin, and sometimes nudes can be too pink. These are awesome. They are really high, but they should not bother you if you are used to heels. The platforms help balance them out.
on January 23, 2012
I also picked these up on Lightning Deal Day for forty-five dollars (a steal) - I got the red ones, and they're beautiful! While I don't share the complaint about the toe pinch (I have very narrow feet so don't get pinched too often); I have some concerns about the sole and heel tip - they are NOT meant for walking on wood floors! I am going to have to get some non-skid tape or something to help these along, otherwise I'll be slip-sliding away! The balance of the shoe is nice - the platform offsets the sky-high heel. Overall, a good deal, but they'll need some minor adjustments before I walk any distance in them.
on October 16, 2012
My favorite shoe by Jessica Simpson is the Calie pump, which is the exact same shoe without the front platform. I broke my ankle several months ago and am no longer able to arch my foot into a 4" heel. I'm limited to 3.5" arch now. This Tanealy pump heel at the tallest point is 4.75" and the front platform is 1.25", so that leaves an arch of only 3.5". Barely made it, but that last .5" makes all the difference for me regarding pain levels. If you are a Jessica Simpson wearer, these are as true to size in length and are comfy when they are on as her other shoes are. The sole is rubber so it helps prevent slipping. They are very well put together. I still love the Calie pump more, but I still love these. I got this pair in black patent. I might have to get the burgundy and taupe colors now.
on November 27, 2012
These shoes run incredibly narrow. I have slightly wide feet, but I can usually get away with medium-width pumps. But these are REALLY narrow from the heel to the toe. The toe box squeezes my toes together, and with the narrow heel, the whole thing squeezes my foot.

I really wanted to like them, because the red is an absolutely gorgeous color, and the heel height is surprisingly comfortable. I just wish they didn't run so narrow.
on January 9, 2013
I ordered these on a lightning deal. They looked very cute when they arrived but they were too small when I tried them on. They were the absolutely unwearable type of too small, as opposed to the kind of too small you can pull off for an hour or two. I would've returned them for a larger size but the larger size was unavailable when I tried. I'd recommend ordering a size up so you don't have the same problem.
on July 16, 2012
I have received lots of nice comments on this one. Very nice, classy, e;egant, sexy etc...color is just as the picture. The heels are amazingly high but very sexy. So far, it is comfortable, unbelievable, but true. Very very good buy!
on December 7, 2012
OMG!!!! Just got this shoes !!! I love 'em. So cute so nice!! I order a 7/12 was a little afraid because the reviews but the heels fit perfect to me,the color is real (better than the pict) I Will order a diferent colors. Also it gives a secure firm step. I can dance with this shoes all night...NOTE: if You like heels You'll love it.I lOVE Jessica simpson heels and sandals,( I got a burn red color and its true bright )
on August 24, 2012
I have been wearing these shoes nonstop for about 2 weeks and they are so comfortable. They're very high but you don't feel like they're as high as they are due to the platform. The insoles have some padding which is wonderful for any heels. The color is perfect and goes with any outfit. I don't feel like they pinch my toes as other reviews have posted. I would definitely recommend these shoes and you can't beat the price!!