Jessie Steele Ava Bib Apron, Retro Cherries
|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$14.05 (36%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Vintage-inspired hostess apron with Retro Cherries pattern
- Stylish and flirty fashion accessory; fits snugly and flatters the figure
- Sewn from 100 percent cotton; red bias trim; hip pockets; removable bows
- Easily adjustable ties at the neck and waist; universal size fits most
- Coordinating pot mitt also available; machine washable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you are wanting a cute apron that still does the job, this is your little number.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered this for my girlfriend. I thought it was a little on the expensive side for what it is, but she loves the style and design. Read morePublished 18 months ago by mikey
My sis love this. It fit her perfectly, and worked out great as a gift. Thank you so much. :)Published 18 months ago by Randy Danner Jr.
For the price, I expected better quality. The bows are attached with common safety pins, the print is only on one side of the fabric.Published 24 months ago by Pablo Lomeli
I bought this for someone else. She is very slender and flat chested so the apron looks fantastic on her. When I tried it on, it looked awful. Read morePublished on December 26, 2013 by AQ
I bought this to wear when I was running a bake sale for charity. It's really just the most darling thing. It was comfortable and made me feel very put together. Read morePublished on July 11, 2013 by Christina
I received this apron as a gift--which always alters my perception of things a little bit, because if I didn't spend my own money on it I'm more forgiving of an item's... Read morePublished on May 16, 2013 by J.B.