Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 9, 2013
It is on my computer table and I look at it several times as day. The messages are positive, remind me who I am and give me an encouraging word. Every problem that comes up does not throw me into a tail spin as HIS word in with me.
on March 28, 2013
I was so excited to discover that the calendar is exactly the same content as the book that this is the 2nd copy I've bought to give as a gift! :)
on April 12, 2013
I chose this calendar because I read the book Jesus Calling every morning. I placed the calendar on my desk to remind me of the day's scripture. I would recommend the calendar to anyone who wants to get closer to God and begin their day with hope, trust, peace, and comfort.
on November 7, 2012
The layout of Jesus Calling 365 Day Perpetual Calendar is not as good as the daily devotional book. I feel the font size should fill the page, so it is inviting to read each day! The writing is soo small and hard to read that it often goes unnoticed. Sad for me, because if it looked like the book pages, it would have been a "home run".
on August 3, 2013
I have the book by Sarah Young and was delighted to find this daily calendar. I think I'll keep some on hand for a gift for various occasions or "just because".
on January 7, 2013
This devotional never disappoints. A great way to start anybody's day, even if you don't have a lot of time to spare in the morning.
on September 20, 2013
This calendar is set up like the book, and is so convenient for your desk as a constant reminder of how Jesus works in our lives.
on January 6, 2012
This was purchased as a Christmas gift for our daughter. She is very happy with it. Seller shipped quickly and item was exactly as described.
on September 30, 2013
Excellent price and quality. Very pleased. Was proud to give this calendar as a gift and will continue purchasing in the future.
on December 16, 2013
I first purchased this one for myself, but a friend's birthday was coming up, so I had found another one for myself and gave this one to her. She always tells me how much she likes it and appreciated it, so I'm happy.