Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on March 20, 2013
I have this and love it ...so this was a gift for a friend having major surgery. Print is very easy to read--cover is comfortable and lovely to hold-- very soft. Scriptures all written out so easy to read Bible scriptures right on same page. I think this is my favorite devotional Ever...and I have several. This version hard to find -- thanks to Amazon for giving me a source to order it from! Makes a terrific gift but get one for yourself too!
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2013
beautiful with all Scripture provided; sturdy enough to be utilized daily as planned; one page marred most likely during binding
on March 29, 2013
I Love this devotional. It is well written and has wonderful insights! This would make a great gift. I plan to order more
on December 11, 2013
A friend of mine said, "I don't know how she 'reads my mail' so well," and I agree. This devotional is so encouraging and also convicting, striking the balance perfectly.

The "Large Print" version isn't your typical large print, the only difference seems to be that this version includes the reference verses on the page instead of requiring you to have your Bible by your side to look them up.
on September 24, 2013
This is the most inspirational daily devotional I have ever read. It is written in First Person Jesus talking to you daily with practical and uplfting advice. I often felt this devotional was speaking directly to me. Each devotional is followed by scriptures. I have the deluxe edition and really enjoy that each scripture reference is printed in full at the end of each day. This devotional is so much a part of my daily routine, I have sent it as a gift to family and friends. Each of them are of the same opinion. I highly recommend this book. It's difficult to put down. If you want a positive change in your life I highly recommend this book.m
on October 12, 2013
This book is very beautifully done. It's cover has a soft velvety feel, color is lovely. The print is large which is great especially if you are looking or buying for an older individual. Scriptures that are ordinarlily just printed as references in the usual small Jesus Calling book are completely written out. Very nice gift for anyone. Very nicely done!
on August 10, 2013
Based on thought's that came after the writer "listened to thoughts an impressions from God's Holy Spirit after reading scripture. One of the most intuitive devotionals I've ever experienced. This volume is big print and has the scripture printed out for the user. The devotionals are brief and thought-provoking.
on May 12, 2013
This is a MUST HAVE! It is the most personal touch, everyday, of positive, uplifting friendship you'll find anywhere...I have purchased many, many of these for gifts and have been thanked again and again for such a wonderful in touch, up to date book. Great way to start your day alongside your Bible...
on December 14, 2015
Because I love this devotional more than any other I've read in the 35 years that I've been a Christian, it was my go-to when my 96-year-old grandmother was struggling with life. I know that the contents will encourage her to focus on God and on life and living and help her to structure her negative and wandering mind. Life has not been easy for her and she currently doesn't live near any family. I love that I could get something in leather, with large print, and that would contain the words she needs to read to help her change the rest of her days.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2014
I purchased this for my mother for the large print and for the ease of providing the written Scriptures without her having to look them up. I love the choices of versions for the scriptures. They bring out the meaning. I'm on my second time through this book and it is refreshing each time.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse