5.0 out of 5 stars Hearing God's voice
Published 10 months ago by Cabell

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the version I expected
It was not the version I expected. I expected to receive one like I had to send to someone. I had to finf thenversion that I thought I ordered to replace this one.
Published 4 months ago by Cynthia C. Hanenburg

5.0 out of 5 stars Hearing God's voice, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Jesus Calling - Deluxe Edition: Enjoying Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young (July 13 2010) (Imitation Leather)
I discovered this book at a time when I needed to hear God's voice. It was like a cool refreshing drink of water. The message touches my soul, appropriate for many levels of daily struggles. The message is gentle and soothing to my soul, but also challenges me in areas I need to improve. This book is a perfect gift, I've given it as a gift to many friends. This book is the leather edition. I love the touch and feel of the book, it feels like a gift, each time it is opened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Calling - Deluxe Edition, March 4, 2014
I saw this book on a local tv show. The host reads from it occasionally. I always loved how it was worded. The author takes actual Bible verses and translates how Jesus would actually talk to you. It is a very comforting and lovely book to read before you go to sleep and it's 365 verses for every day of the year. I have had other devotional books but just the way this book is worded makes it special. It's a smaller book and beautifully bound. I received it very quickly after I ordered it. This book would also make a great gift for someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyransgormation day to day, November 13, 2013
This book has transformed my life. Its a daily must read. I have read daily devotionals in the past this one is by far superior.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Calling, December 30, 2013
I had been given this book by one of our sons, and absolutely love it. This was a gift for a friend, and I'm sure she will love it too. It's such a beautiful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peach in His Presence..Jesus Calling, November 18, 2013
Excellent morning devotional to get you started each day! It gives me daily encouragement and helps me to manuever through this daily faith journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful way to start each morning., January 20, 2014
Wonderful way to start each morning with food-for-thought for the whole day.I love being reminded that Jesus is ALWAYS with me. I frequently give this as a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Calling, April 29, 2014
This daily devotional is my choice to connect with God every day. I bought this as a Wedding gift and found out that it is also the choice of the mother of the bride. The more time you spend in His Word, the better prepared you are for every event, every day. This book however does not list the Bible verses that are referenced.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Devotional Ever..., April 2, 2014
Its a very encouraging book! It's has given me more peace. My friend bought it for my Birthday, and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little God in the morning alwaysd gets my head straight and helps me focus on whats important, April 1, 2014
Simple, Easy, inspirational readings that keep me on the good path. I strongly recommend this book to start your mornings off on your best foot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Calling, February 24, 2014
It was not the size I wanted and the Scriptures were not italicized at the bottom of the page. I am going to return it this week to get the right version if I find it on your sight. My copy is the green leather tablet size. I settled for the brown but I want it in black and with the Scriptures at the bottom of each page. It's for my son.

Used & New from: $11.65