Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 31, 2012
The author wrote more about her life, and her ideas. She said she saw Jesus but the conversations with Jesus were so little discussed and superficial to me. I expected more.
on March 11, 2013
I really enjoyed this book, but it's very different from what you normally think that a religious book would be. I think you will like this weather you're into religion or not. It's well written, and Heidi Hollis takes us on an incredible ride, just sit back and enjoy it.
on October 26, 2012
This book has had a very positive impact on my life. I now feel more focused and eager to do the Lords work to the best of my abilities. I am very glad to have read your book, thank you, Heidi, for sharing your experiences with the rest of us :)
on December 6, 2012
I get no creepy feeling from reading this book. I honestly can not see anyone taking my faith from me. I have always clung on to God. I would always picture myself clinging onto a big toe over a vast nothingness and I knew if I let go I would be destroyed. At my worst times I would curse God for even creating me. Chemical inbalance is not a happy life. Throw that in with panic disorder, lets just say that despair seems the word for my life. I am not complaining. I feel weirdly gifted. When I was so angry at God, Jesus on the cross would flash through my head and I would cry for being so week. I understood why you had to go through Jesus to get to God. He was one of us but not. So perfect and magical, yet he come here to be one of us. To be tortured and ridiculed by creatures so beneath him and He prayed for us. When I think of Jesus I am always reduce to tears. Even as a kid, watching Jesus be whipped i always wanted to stand in and take at least one lash or the crown of thorns. Heidi shows us Jesus 3D, for lack of a better word. I loved how real she was. None of the book went against the Bible and it just felt right to me. I have read quite a few books about encounters with the oyher side where a part of you is screaming something is not right here. Dr Neals book about a nde was one of them. One of the reviews suggested this book and it is well worth the time. Thank You Heidi for ridding me of the creepiness left by Dr Neal.
on November 10, 2012
I found myself drawn in to the book from the first page. I loved the writing style. I felt like she was sitting across the table talking over a cup of coffee. The personal experiences were very heartfelt and inspiring. It gave me a fresh new way to look at my own Christianity and the choices that I've made in my life. I'm very glad I read this and would definitely recommend it as a must read to others. It's very thought provoking! I think it would be great for a group discussion read!
on May 11, 2012
I read Heidi's book and fond it to be an easy read. It will challenge your perceptions of God and his Christ.
Other books on this subject I have read are...
Created in the Image of God (What do you mean?) By Ron Harvey
Transfigured By Pastor J. Todd Nichols
Also:
Divorce and Adultery

Read Heidi's book and enjoy a trip through her eyes of the glory of Christ in this life.

Ron Harvey
on June 5, 2012
I've really enjoyed reading this book. It's good to know that G-d reaches out to his creation. With our over-teched mover and shaker culture it's easy to overlook the divine. Most folks I encounter don't feel any need for spirituality in their lives and that's sad. I applaud Ms. Hollis for having the courage to share her experiences with us.
on February 13, 2013
Anyone out there who is trying to figure out their role in life when it comes to god should consider picking up this book. The reading is simple, straight-forward, and interesting.
on July 22, 2014
Author was really down to earth as if writing to a personal friend. Loved many of her thoughts and ideas. I found this book helpful for anyone who is a truth seeker :-)
on September 16, 2014
Amazing recount of personal experience. Be sure to join Heidi Hollis on Facebook. She is very hands on and down to earth. I feel truly blessed to have found her.