Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on September 5, 2012
Halloween ls a lovely modern floral, that gets an initial 'yum!' reaction from me with it's top notes of lime and banana leaf. It's light and fresh, with notes of orchid and white flowers, a peppery sense, and notes of resin, sandalwood and incense. The overall effect is most suitable for a day in Spring, than Autumn evenings. Remember that All Soul's Eve was originally in April, and enjoy this lovely perfume. This scent has been discontinued, so get it here while you can.
on November 10, 2012
I bought this on a whim because of the name of the perfume. It arrived very quickly in the mail and it smells wonderful! It has replaced my former favorite perfume. :-)
on January 16, 2006
I love this fragrance. I ran across it by chance and was interested initially because of its unique name, but soon I found that I adored it.It is a romantic scent but not so much so that it should be reserved specifcally for dates or encounters with a loved one. I wear mine almost everyday. I wear it to work, out with freinds, just about everywhere. It has a nice clean flowery scent that's not overbearing or nauseating as some perfumes can be. The only complaint that I have is that at times I wish the "perfumey-ness" of the scent were a tad bit more subtle. Halloween is my favorite fragrance and I would highly recommend it.
on January 13, 2013
good product, I recommend it, I've used frequently and the result is the best. is very good, meets all the expectations raised.
on December 20, 2012
My husband bought this for me 5 years ago on a whim. Since then I keep buying it once in a while. It's not a fragrance that many people know off and I get a ton of compliments!! The name is a little weird... I agree... lol! But the fragrance is amazing!! Love it!!
on December 17, 2012
I love this cologne and got it at an awesome price. I heard they are discontinuing it and that really upsets me but at least I will be set for a year or two since I purchased the large bottle.
on November 2, 2013
This is my primary Eau de Toilette spray! I am in love with this scent & am afraid that I can now have no other. Obsessed.
on August 13, 2013
I have been using this perfume for almost 8 years now and I love it!! I guess this is my brand :)
on July 18, 2015
I did not buy this (yet) but wanted to endorse it because I am currently in the hospital and one of my nurses always had a lovely fragrance, so one day I asked her what she was wearing. She was hesitant to tell me the name, which is actually a dreadful business decision. Forget this ludicrous name and try the fragrance if you like soft floral scents.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2009
I purchased this fragrance a few years ago. Simply couldn't pass it up just because of its name. I love it. I wear it quite frequently and always get compliments. It has a really nice staying power without being overpowering. Give it a try, you won't regret it!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse