4.0 out of 5 stars Not for Toddlers
Well produced and lovely handouts. Made for children around 4th grade. I bought this for my playschool children to supplement their lessons but these are not appropriate at all for that age. The children's ministry at the church will be using them for our older classes.
Published 21 months ago by Jessica

1.0 out of 5 stars Nearly worthless without purchase of curriculum
Published 10 months ago by Mrs. Phun

1.0 out of 5 stars Nearly worthless without purchase of curriculum, August 23, 2013
This review is from: The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum Kit Handouts, New Testament (Paperback)
***Ten lessons later...I'm still irritated that I bought these. We're a homeschool family and we're attempting to use this package to begin our day with Bible study. So, instead of buying the expensive curriculum, I bought the Jesus Storybook Bible and the worksheets. FAIL. The worksheets really REQUIRE the curriculum for instructions. For example, Lesson 10 is a series of random letters, "QXTZHQEXLQQAZMXXBDZ..." and then a series of blanks below for the student to read the secret message...except there is no KEY to start the process! I can only assume that the instructions are included on the DVD or otherwise in the curriculum package. This is NOT a good "stand alone" product that will save you money. These worksheets are lovely and appealing, but often the exercises are worthless without the curriculum. Either skip the worksheets or buy the whole curriculum!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for Toddlers, October 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, December 2, 2012
Best Children's Bible out there and the curriculum is awesome too. I would recommend it to any one looking to disciple their kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I thought it would be but OK, December 19, 2012
Will use it in Children's Church Wish it had more
Needs a leaders quide
It is ok but could be better

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, November 21, 2013
Lindsey (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought these to use with our Jesus Storybook Bible.They were not at all what I expected. They are loose pages, not in a book form and not hole-punched for storing. They are full color, which sounds cool, except that means there are no coloring type activities. There wasn't a lot to DO with these. I was pretty disappointed. They don't copy well, either, because they are full color. I wouldn't recommend these at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the Book and the CDs, not crazy about these handouts, December 27, 2012
Love the Book and the CDs, not crazy about these handouts. We haven't used them much and wish I would have just stuck with the book and CDs as they are more interesting and hold my sons' attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, December 22, 2012
This prints on quality glossy paper and has vivid color and pics on the pages. We are using it at home for our kids. I think it's created for use in church children's programs but we love using it here at home for supplementing the Jesus Story book bible. It's very worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 17, 2012
I purchased this for Children's Church Curriculum next year. Haven't used it yet, but it seems to be perfect for our needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars have not used it yet, June 15, 2014
schatzili (Cedar Rapids IA) - See all my reviews
but I love the Jesus Storybook Bible to give as gifts, to use in Sunday School, so the supplemental material will help my lesson plans

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 19, 2013
These are fabulous! Just as described and a great value. I love them and so do the kids. It is perfect for what I needed.

The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum Kit Handouts, New Testament
The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum Kit Handouts, New Testament by Sally Lloyd-Jones (Paperback - March 5, 2012)
$5.99 $5.39