|Item Weight||115.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||37 x 22.5 x 39 inches|
|Item model number||DC-1100VX-CK|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||5 Year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Jet DC-1100VX-CK Dust Collector 1.5HP 1PH 115/230-Volt 2-Micron Canister Kit
|Price:||$699.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$153.01 (18%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Vortex Cone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- Eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- Quick-connect collection bags with elastic band for fast, easy installation and removal
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
JET’s DC-1100VX-CK dust collector offers superior particle collection thanks to its exclusive Vortex Cone technology. View larger
Many of the design features of the DC-1100VX-CK allow for straightforward and expedient use. The totally enclosed, fan-cooled, 1.5-horsepower motor is rated for continuous duty with plentiful horsepower for efficient air movement, while the precision-balanced, all-steel impeller maximizes air intake. The see-through dust bag helps prevent premature bag change-outs, and the sewn-in snap ring makes for rapid insertion and removal. Its canister is installed and removed without tools thanks to the large, ergonomic knobs that are easy to handle. Plus, four heavy-duty casters make for easy mobility around the workshop.
Benefits Behind the Technology
First and foremost, the Vortex Cone technology eliminates filter clogging, which in turn improves ease of use, strengthens performance quality, and extends the lifespan of the machine. It dramatically advances chip-separation efficiency in single-stage dust collectors, and it aids quick fallout of chips into the collector bag. Fewer bag changes are required because of the reduction in violent airflows that increases packing effectiveness.
What's in the Box
One DC-1100VX-CK dust collector, 1.5HP 1PH 115/230-volt, 2-micron canister kit.
|JET’s Vortex Cone technology makes a visible difference to chip separation and filter efficiency. (Click each to enlarge)|
Top Customer Reviews
I've only ran about five bags of chips and dust through my DC1100VX. From that experience, I offer the following:
1) I highly recommend the DC-1100VX to anyone performing just one dust producing operation at a time and if you find yourself turning the unit off and on throughout the day, or running the unit for extended periods.
2) When installing bags, I made the mistake of folding the excess to the inside. After removing the upper filter to see why the unit wasn't drawing well, I discovered a lot of dust built up around the cyclone. Just moving the excess to the outside stopped the dust from collecting around the top of the bag and reducing the holes size. The suction performance immediately and hugely improved.
3) When you clean the filter [by spinning the handles on top to move agitator flaps over the filter pleats], shake the bag holder a little. You will notice very little seems to happen just moving the agitator flaps, but after shaking the unit, everything that landed in the cyclone cap area drops into the bag resulting in an immediate and huge boost in suction. Of course, the system should be off when cleaning the filter.
4) The difference in performance with both ports open and only one port open is VERY significant.Read more ›
Unit is relatively quiet and develops LOTS of suction. I love it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a well made product and it has more than enough air flow (vacuum) for my small workshop. It is really quite and much better than any shop vacuum I have ever used. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have had this since yesterday when I wrote this review. That being said it arrived with damaged boxes which I saw in other reviews, but the parts themselves were just fine. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Christina
Your still going to need a good dust mask if you have this unit in the shop with you.
It does a good job with my table saw, router, drum sander and joiner. Read more
It took me a while to justify laying out $600 + for a dust collector but after having the motors give out on two Ridgid shop vacuums I bought this one. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Cattleman
I had the unit delivered by a delivery firm and scheduled it through Amazon. The unit arrived on schedule in perfect condition in two boxes heavily wrapped in heavy duty shrink... Read morePublished 11 months ago by J. Mansfield
This is an awesome dust collector. Plenty of power and the pleated filter on top with the filter aggitator does very well. Read morePublished 12 months ago by RegnarRanger
This is a beast of a dust collection system! My shop vac pulls 180+ CFM. I then bought a small dust collection system for about half the price of this one that pulls 360 CFM and... Read morePublished 13 months ago by DebbieS26
Great value, arrived undamaged and blemish free, and works as specified.Published 16 months ago by DPK