|Item Weight||124 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.5 x 19 x 15.5 inches|
|Item model number||JHM-610|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2 Year|
JET JHM-610 Hobby Mill
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Boasting all of the functions of a large mill but in a small package, the Jet 350200 JHM-610 hobby mill is ideal for hobbyists, DIYers, and professionals. It offers a 150-watt DC motor to effectively shape and drill metal and other solid material, and its electronic variable speed is controlled by a two-step gear box. It's backed by a two-year limited warranty.
Running a powerful 150-watt DC motor, the Jet 350200 JHM-610 hobby mill has a cast-iron design for vibration-free operation. The compound table is precision-machined with adjustable dovetail guides. The left-hand spindle rotation allows for tapping, while the table column tilts 45 degrees to the left or right for maximum flexibility. Other features include a micro adjustable spindle downfeed, draw bar, drilling and milling guard, and keyless chuck with MT2 arbor.
Top Customer Reviews
- Good solid table with t-slots that are completely open the ends. (easier to remove chips)
- Came with a 10mm keyless drill chuck, 50mm quick vice, 12-piece clamping kit, wrench set, drawbar, and an oil tray.
- Various mods/upgrades/parts are available from littlemachineshop.com and cncfusion.com (long table kit, cnc kit, etc.)
- Does not include any collets or end mill holders. (I'd recommend Turners Collet Chuck Set #2 MT)
- Gib screws on the x/y/z axis needed adjusting before I could get enough rigidity to make larger cuts without vibration.
- Fit and finish. (paint was chipped and labels starting to peel up)
Overall this is a good little mill. Also purchased the JET JHL-610 Hobby Lathe, and a set of optional stands: JET 350213 Hobby Lathe and Mill Stand.
This may cause me to never buy another Jet product, and I have several.