For over 50 years, no other company has provided the level of expertise and dependability like JETÂ. When you buy a JETÂ product, you are buying the results of countless hours of research, design, engineering and manufacturing from around the world. Each JETÂ product is built with the most innovative features and highest quality within its respective product class. Combine that with the industrys most competitive warranty plus award-winning customer service and you get a value that is impossible to pass up.
From the Manufacturer
Lightweight, powerful, and compact, this 1/4-inch die grinder from Jet features a heavy-duty ball bearing design for vibration-free performance. Durable precision machined and hardened steel gears mean longer tool life and smoother performance. A variable speed throttle control with self-closing lever makes it easy to match the tool speed to a wide variety of grinding applications.
- Air-powered for smoother, more reliable performance
- Lightweight yet powerful and compact design for optimal performance and portability
- Heavy-duty ball bearing construction for vibration-free performance
- Durable precision machined and hardened steel gears for longer tool life
- Variable speed throttle control with self-closing lever for versatility
What's in the Box
- Angle Head 1/4-inch Air-Operated Die Grinder
- Collet Size: 1/4
- HP: 1/4
- Free speed: 22000
- PSI: 90
- CFM: 4
- Air inlet: 1/4"
- Air hose: 3/8"
- Vibr Val: 2.2 m/sq. in.
- Len: 6-1/4"
- Weight: 1 lbs.