Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on June 25, 2015
These are really great shorts. The belt that comes with them is a nice touch as well. They fit very well and are quite comfortable. My only gripe is the inseam is just not long enough. I'm 6' 2" with a 34" inseam. I have always had a difficult time finding shorts that actually go past my knees. I thought from the pictures at least these would be long enough but sadly they don't. If your below 6 foot tall these are probably the perfect shorts for you. If however you are like me or taller the search for the perfect shorts continues.
on May 28, 2016
I've been looking for a good pair of cargo shorts for a while now. These received great reviews, so I thought I'd give them a try. While they fit great at the waist, the inseam was longer than I'd prefer. Fabric weight was also a bit heavy for my taste. I would have dealt with that, but the front pockets were simply not deep enough to be functional for me. Item reluctantly returned. And so I continue my search for my next pair of cargo shorts...
on October 14, 2015
Great quality..... you actually can tell that clothes from this company (which I've never heard of but happy I found) really could sell for the original prices. I will always be a fan now of Jet Lag and will never hesitate to purchase or recommend products from them. You won't go wrong.
on June 5, 2014
Guys, these shorts grow and shrink with you over a long vacation. What I mean by that is inside the shorts there is a draw string which is not visible on the outside. I found these in Mexico and then bought 6 pair when I got back to the States. They look good, feel good and BREATH. Simply put you should buy one pair and then you will be back for more.
on August 10, 2015
I love Jet Lag shorts. Currenlty have about 8 pairs. This style isn't my favorite, as it use buttons on the front lower pockets instead of snaps. Still great shorts. I'm just not a fan of buttons, and you usually don't see them on JL Shorts
on October 5, 2014
I bought my first pair of Jet Lag a few years ago in LA, and loved them.
the belts especially are great quality and very cool, I wear them with my jeans too.
have been looking for a replacement as I have worn my old pair out.
This new style is slightly narrower on the leg but still an awesome pair of shorts, really nice high quality material.
This one is definitely a winner and worth every cent.
on May 18, 2015
The very first time I wore my jet lag shorts ran it in the Washer and one of the snaps fell off something this nice and expensive should not of done that the very first time I wash them I'm concerned about how the rest of them are going to hold up I bought four pair. If someone knows where I can buy a replacement she naps or have the factory send them to me and for me how to do so. I've tried looking online to find replacements
review image
on January 24, 2014
These are great for tall men. My husband is 6'3 and usually shorts are too short, these come right to the knee. We ordered several more.
on July 22, 2014
My husband owns this style of Jet Lag shorts in every, and I mean, every color they make. He said they're his favorite shorts he's ever had, and they look good on him, too.
on June 22, 2014
Very nice shorts.

Needs couple of washes

Color not quite as picture in
I have two jet lag shorts sized 34 and this one runs little bigger