Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

100%
Price:$1.99

on October 19, 2014
The best one of all since it the final of all the confusing players in this game f hide and seek but most of all you get see all ends tied up nice and tight in more ways then one only thing is I wish the killer of Eddie mom had paid the price for drinking and driving and taking a life but it was not as if she meant to hit the car just too drunk to drive and then listen to her boyfriend instead stopping after she hit them.But to then go and pick that rock star to get engage to was so wrong from start she should never met him which I never saw how they met in any of show.be sure buy this season from amazon if want see the final ending . you love it if you miss it before.
on August 10, 2015
This show is one of my favorites. I know it's cheesy and can be ridiculous in some parts, but it is probably one of the best teen shows' I've ever seen. Definitely one to add to the collection!! I'm sad it's over. I wish there were more seasons, because there is so much more they could've done with it. I'm glad I got to see this show... I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! THE ENDING WAS PHENOMENAL, ESPECIALLY THE LAST EPISODE!! KUDOS TO THE CREATORS, PRODUCERS, DIRECTORS, WRITERS, AND CAST OF THE SHOW!! BRAVO!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2014
This was a terrific show. I enjoyed the drama, the comedy and intrigue. I really enjoyed Phil and Adriana characters. I identified with Loren Tate and her having a crush on Eddie Duran. It was a fun ride while it lasted. It's fun to see some of the same actors in The Young and the Restless.
on January 6, 2013
lol loved it thx for letting me have this it was the best thing i have ever watched in my life
on January 6, 2013
They better make another season, I love this show. This is one of the best shows ever. Ill scream intel I trun blue if they dont make more.
on November 5, 2012
Loved it! Catching always left you hang in the right spot! The stars cast perfect Eddy an Loren 2013s Luke an Laura! Lets see the wedding!
on December 11, 2012
Needs a season 2 loved the show had to watch ever episode once i seen the first one please have a season too
on October 17, 2014
I absolutely love this show. I wish they would do another season. I wish this was also on dvd too!
on August 17, 2014
i love this show. i hope there is going to been more to this show
on March 29, 2015
My daughter loved this and when you buy the entire season its a good deal… Unlike Greys anatomy. Wish it had more seasons because it just kind of stopped. No real closure