How Do You Organize Your Tangled, Mixed Up Jewelry and Accessories? How Do You Make Sure your jewelry is stored safely under lock and key?
Like many of us, we are all faced with the problem of organizing jewelry to find that matching earring from the pile of jewelry that is normally stored in a jewelry box of some kind, or is piled up in a dresser drawer.
It can literally take hours to untangle the mess without causing permanent knots, or damage to the pieces.
Jewelry Armoire Organizer with Mirror and With Lock and Key, also used as a Hanging Over Door or Wall Mount Jewelry Cabinet
- This jewelry armoire even has a Lock and Key, so that you can lock the armoire safely and have the feeling of added safety and security and more comfort and peace to know that your jewelry and accessories under lock and key.
- The over the Door Hanging Jewelry Armoire With Locking Feature has a wood frame, and has enough room to store your jewelry and organize it at the same time. It stores necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, and has compartments to store watches, and more.
- The Mirrored Jewerly Armoire's external mirror is a full length mirror and there is even an interior mirror that is a facial mirror to be used as needed to make sure the jewelry matches before you close the armoire
- The inside mirror even helps you to check how the jewelry will look on you even before your close the armoire
Holds bracelets, necklaces, earrings, watches and more
- 36 Necklaces, 48 Earrings, dangling, studs, hoop & clip earrings, 96 rings and has 15 compartments for watches, bracelets, and much more
- Size: 14" Wide x 48" High and 4.25" Deep approximately
- Please note that jewelry and accessories shown in the images are for illustration purposes only and are not included
- Color: BLACK