Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 30, 2013
We purchased this jewelry armoire as a Sweet 16 gift to my niece. The item arrived with the front cover warped and missing paint in various places. The drawers did not fit properly and is poorly made. For the price there are MANY other armoires that would be of a much better quality.

We returned the item and even with the defects they charged us a restocking fee. I understand a restocking fee and am totally in agreement IF the product was as advertised but there was a manufacturers defect and they still charged. I usually just read the customer reviews and then take my chances but save yourself time, energy and money and DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT.
on December 15, 2012
This unit was a little shoddy. Had to tighten screws. Glue joints with excess showing. I think I was shorted hardware but can't tell what since it had absolutely no instructions. I managed to fix all. Looks nice but it was made, you know where, with little QC inspection.
on January 31, 2013
I bought this armoire as a Christmas present for my wife. When she opened it, it was damaged. After looking at the product closely, I could see why. It's poorly assembled particle board with a cherry veneer. We have tried to return it, but the seller won't respond and Amazon will not honor the A-Z guarantee on it. I am trying to think of other uses for it, but it seem only fit for landfill. What a waste.
on June 17, 2015
This is definitely high quality for the price! As you can see in the photo the wood is a DARK cherry color. It sits next to my vanity (which is cherry wood also) and the armoire is a much darker color (still pairs nicely with it though, being that they're both queen anne style).

Build: The first drawer does not open (except from the top) and so the handle on it is just for asthetic purposes. The next drawer is divided into 4 sections, and the rest of the drawers are not divided. It also has to side compartments which close by strong magnets. The side compartments have hooks at the top and a small pocket at the bottom (where my perfumes are in the photo). The bigger drawer is deep enough to even hold my makeup foundation containers standing upright. The other big drawer is deep enough to hold my tiered lipstick organizer (as long as the taller lipsticks are on the lower tiers).

Purpose: I prefer the look of a vanity with simple, beautiful decor on it and without makup all over it. So I figured I could store my makeup in this jewelry armoire. It costs the same as those big, clear, acrylic makeup containers AND it looks better than them and has just as much storage if not more.

This armiore is perfect for storing my makeup! It sits next to my vanity, so my makeup is easily reachable, not cluttering my vanity, and stored in a beautiful furniture piece! Win, win, win.
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 17, 2013
We recieved this finally on 1-13-13, it was ordered 12-13-13 and we were very dissapointed. The armoire is very cheaply made.
on February 26, 2014
Was a little disappointed by the size, guess I should have read the dimensions a bit closer. I will have to downsize from my current armoire. Quality was good
on December 25, 2015
This is Mark, Wendy's husband, I bought this for her for Christmas and it is nothing but a piece of junk for the price paid. The drawer slides are held in with tiny staples that were falling off as the drawers were being opened, some good carpenters glue and longer staples or brads could have fixed the problem. This will be returned for a full refund and reported to Amazon!
on July 1, 2016
I've been using this jewelry armoire for almost 3 years now, and it looks as good as new. The photos attached were actually taken today, as I was cleaning it out and sorting through my jewelry.

It's a really nice armoire with beautiful cherry wood and elegant design. I have found that there is plenty of drawer space, for things like my bracelets, watches, and pins. The top has a nice amount of room for earrings and rings. There is a mirror, but I found I hardly ever use it, because it's too low to the ground. I would have to squat down to view myself in the mirror, so it's nice that it's there, but not something I really benefit from. I tend to have more necklaces than anything else, so I've had to double-up and triple-up on the necklace hooks to get everything to fit, even though there is a necklace storage area on both sides. That's not a fault of the unit...just that I have more necklaces than anything else. However, the one thing I don't really like about the necklace storage is that very often, the chains on my necklace will stick to the magnet that holds the unit closed, so I have to manually peel my chains off the magnet to be able to close it.

I recommend this armoire if you have a modest jewelry collection and want an attractive piece for your bedroom. If you have tons of jewelry, you'll need something larger, but you really can't beat the looks of this.
review image review image
on February 15, 2014
The cost reflected the quality and size. The drawers were smaller than I imagined, but it serves my purposes. I like the side doors for hanging necklaces. It matches the rest of my furniture very well. Sits easily in the corner. Love the mirror on top. Now I will use my jewelry more often.
on February 16, 2014
I love this...could have just a little more room for hanging necklaces. It is well put together and looks great in my room.