Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 6, 2008
I was expecting so much from this book and I have to say I got a little bit dissapointed.
It has a lot of projects, but must of them are made with thick yarn. and sometimes you cant actually apreciate the whole thing in the picture.
So I would have wanted to see the final proyect on diferent kind of yarns and treads, at least one thick and one thin.
Although it has very good ideas I would have wanted to see a small preview of all the projects in it.
Must of them are pieces of jewelry for people under 30 (great for teenagers)
A lot of the proyect are not weareable at all.
on January 7, 2009
the book was exactly what I was looking for. I do not like using wire in crochet as I always seem to scratch myself with wire ends. This is great - I have made my own version of the necklace on the cover. Thanks
on February 10, 2012
Yes, there some wacky pieces of jewelry in this book, but there are some lovely things mixed in. For the price, this is a decent deal if you need a book like this. The skill level is spelled out for each pattern. There's usually two pictures for each piece, along with some diagrams when needed. The font is fairly easy to read. There are only a few pages of instruction on how to actually make the jewelry. This is NOT a how to book, but a pattern book. Though the patterns themselves are detailed enough to show you how to make the projects sufficiently. As for the patterns, I love the Ear Doilies, the Irish Crochet Collar, Garden Tapestry Choker, Delicate Silver Choker, Trellis Cuff, Gothic Rose Wristlet, and the Flowering Vine Earrings. Hope this helps!
on February 7, 2010
This book has a lot of nice, easy and fun projects to do with easy to follow instructions and photos where you can see all details.
on May 4, 2012
I'm glad I found this in a used version for cheap and didn't pay full price for it. Honestly, 90% of the projects in it I wouldn't wear if I were under 80 years old. The bracelets on the cover were intriguing enough for me to want to purchase it, but there is very little beyond those that are appealing to me.
on March 30, 2014
I purchased this book with the hope that I could crochet some different jewelry. A lot of the patterns are for pieces that I would not actually wear. I came to realize that crocheting jewelry is not really for me.
on June 13, 2013
As with many craft books, all patterns do not meet everyone's tastes, but they have so many clever ideas in here that you can customize them to meet your needs.
on March 22, 2012
I love the projects in this book. They are easy to follow. But also versatile enough to be creative and innovative at the same time.
on June 5, 2013
I am very happy with the book it has a lot of easy projects to make and I would recommend other people to buy this book
on January 3, 2013
great book for hand-made jewelry projects. if you are a DIY kinds of girl this is a book for projects and inspirations.