4.0 out of 5 stars Worth their money
Disclaimer: Am not an audiophile. I just like my music crisp and good.

I bought this pair cos they were cheap and I already owned a pair of Jwin earphones earlier and was satisfied by their performance.

Published on April 29, 2008 by Capt. Indecisive

2.0 out of 5 stars lee
Excellent price but you pay for what you get. I purchased this for very limited use with my television when quiet in the room is needed. It works fine for my needs but quality is limited.
Published on May 2, 2009 by Lee Halbreich

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth their money, April 29, 2008
This review is from: Jwin Jhv100B Closed-Type Pro Digital Studio Monitor Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
Disclaimer: Am not an audiophile. I just like my music crisp and good.

Build: Cheap plastic, can't expect anything else. The ear-pads though are decent, have been wearing them for the past 4 hours now without much inconvenience. Not bad for this price. It isolates (not in the true isolate sense) pretty much every other ambient noise cos of the pads. The band is wide, and pretty much usable.

Quality: Wire is well insulated with coating(thank god!) cos these can tend to wear off lying at the edges of tables and all. But the wires connecting the two speakers appear to be slightly thin, may be prone to breaking.

Listening quality is pretty much good. I tried these on while playing Call of Duty 4 and the put in a couple of songs (#41 by DMB, some random music later on) and sounded pretty much good. Even on my mp3 player (Sansa c140) they sounded pretty good!!

Overall, I bought them for around $8 bucks and i think they are probably worth a little more than that for its quality!

2.0 out of 5 stars lee, May 2, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones., March 25, 2011
These headphones work great for the price and my purposes. Frequency response is good. If you are a DJ or a very serious audiophile then these are not for you and I pity you for the money you'll have to spend. I use these for my electronic drumkit and my recording software and they work amazingly well.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent headphones, January 11, 2011
CESAR CORNEJO (Seaside, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Very nice headphones, sound clear and crispy, with volume on each side and the price was very inexpensive, I bought three pairs of this headphone, this is a right choice for quality and price

4.0 out of 5 stars Jwin Jhv1008 head phones, November 24, 2009
I purchased these head phones knowing that they are an inexpensive set and did not expect too much from them. However, now that I have had a chance to use them, I find that they are an excellent buy for what they are. They are a low end headphone that in my opinion out preforms some more expensive headphones that I have owned.
The sound response is good and they are light enough that I do not get tired of wearing them after an hour or two. The padding on the ear pieces is comfortable enough and they do not cause me to get too hot while wearing them.
The only thing I do not like about these headphones is their obvious low quality plastic construction. I have had no problems with it but they feel like it would not take too much to break them.
Over all for the price and quality of these head phones I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for fair sound quality at an affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones for the price., December 2, 2009
Let me start by saying I had been listening to apple earphone for about my whole life. And the sound quality in these are superior to apple. The sound is so much better it is hard to listen to the apple earphones since hearing these.
The only bad thing is there are two wires that lead from the ear cups to the top of the headphones, the wire is very exposed and looks cheap.

I have had these for about two months and they still work and I havent had any problems out of them.

****UPDATE*****
So Ive had these for about four months and since then Ive bought a pair of Sennhiesers for $60 and a pair of Shure 240 for $50 and they both failed when it came to the depth of bass these. I think these are ideal for hip hop or any other type of music that needs headphones to produce bass without distortion.

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal for the price!, June 16, 2010
Just received these headphones. The sound is clear and bright with good bass response without sounding boomy, even at high volume. Nice and rich sound. I have a large head and they are moderately comfortable - slightly tight but I expect they will loosen up over time (all my other headphones with similar construction usually do). The audio cable is nice and thick and the plug feels solid when connected to my stereo or an audio extension cable. Good fit around the ears - does not crimp my ears (some models can have cans that are too small and cover part of the ear). Overall - 4 stars!

Plan to buy a few more for the family home theatre.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Headphones, good price, September 11, 2010
Jwin Jhv100B Closed-Type Pro Digital Studio Monitor Headphones

For the price these are a pretty good pair of headphones. Sure, there is a bit of junkiness to them but they are very comfortable and do not hurt my ears. I like the independent can volume controls and the non-coiled cord. We use them for TV and movie viewing when one of us is either sleeping of needs quiet. Personally, I find the movie experience as exhilarating with these cans as I do with our 5.1, sometimes even better since we have such a noisy old AC. These are a very good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good headset, September 4, 2010
This product came 2 days after being shipped for a total of three days total but the thing is I payed for standard shipping pretty good. When I tried them I was surprised they were as good as they were. The ear muffs are comfortable and it feels like you are in the song, people say the bass is not that good but if you listen to hiphop or upbeat music like I do there is plenty of bass. Material of headband can be better but I rate this headset 4/5.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, June 21, 2011
I got this because it was cheap and you get what you pay for! Very lo and bad sound quality and if the jack moved at all on the iPod it would make a static sound

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›