Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 21 questions
votes
Yes, I have discovered that I probably should have bought the smaller one (it's a little overkill for home use, takes too long to warm up) but when I have to steam both cotton and synthetic tablecloths, it's great. I would totally get it for your use.
Jan 28, 2014 by Patt Takeuchi
votes
No it does not. I use regular tap water
May 12, 2014 by Icy12
votes
I have used this steamer to steam a gown made of slipper satin and I am happy with the results. I have had others steamers but have gotten the best results with this one. Very professional.
Aug 12, 2014 by Tim Malachosky
votes
Yes it must remain plugged in, otherwise the heating element will cool and not produce steam. You cannot control the amount of steam...as the water runs out, it will stop producing steam. Once the steam is flowing it will not stop unless it runs out of water or turn it off.
28 days ago by yvettemarie16
votes
Aneta, Thank you for your email. Please contact our international department. international@wawak.com. We would be glad to quote this for you. Our hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm located in New York State. Sincerely, Gerrie
Feb 21, 2015 by WAWAK Sewing Supplies
votes
Well, it is only soft hot steam and I would think you would want some water pressure. I won't buy it for that single purchase.
Feb 7, 2015 by Patt Takeuchi
votes
Metal as it is sturdier and acts as an iron head as it gets very hot.
Feb 3, 2015 by Ali
votes
votes
Good afternoon. The Jiffy 4000 Garment Steamer does not have a crease attachment accessory. I keep my iron only for this. However, I have saved so much on my dry cleaning (Refreshening Suit jackets, pants, dress shirts, polo shirts and t-shirts) that this steamer has paid for itself 3 times over in only 3 months. I have found a way to mitigate starch and get a great no wrinkle finish on my dress shirts. My shirts are softer with a brighter appearance; not stiff from the starch. My clothes appear like the garments on display at the stores. I saw someone using the Jiffy 2000 at a clothier in Sevierville, TN. I opted for the 4000 and have never looked back. I highly recommend this steamer due to its ease of use, its price and the savings you will reap in the long run. Blessings!
Feb 2, 2015 by Raymond Robinson
votes
I ordered a 10' hose from the manufacturer because, since I am using my Jiffy 400 Steamer for removing graphics on vehicles, I needed a longer hose than what it comes with. The hose that comes with the unit is only about 5' long, which is probably long enough for steaming clothing, but falls short for the many other uses that the Jiffy 4000 is good for. If you want a long hose or anything else for your Jiffy 4000 steamer, simply contact Alan Hughey at alanhughey@gmail.com . He will see to it that you get whatever you need.
Jun 28, 2014 by Bob Y.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers