1.0 out of 5 stars Needs improvement...., July 22, 2012
This review is from: Jigsaw Mansion 2 HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Update: Things just get worse and worse. I tried uninstalling the program so I could reinstall and see if that would fix the purchase glitch and guess what....... now it won't let me install. It just keeps saying open instead of install. I click on it but nothing happens because the game isn't installed. This all very disappointing. We are now down to one star.

Update: I just discovered that you can purchase more images except that it won't let me. I keep getting an error message. Now I'm just annoyed. Even at .99 cents you hope to get a working program. Also tried creating my own puzzle and discovered an error there as well. It says to shake the device to get alternate puzzle style but that didn't work at all either. This game is a mess.

Overall this is a fun little game. The rotate function is the pits though. I have large fingers and can't quite twist it the way it's designed. Perhaps a tap rotate feature would be better. Other games use the tap method and it works great. The snap feature is fun if you don't want to work too hard of a challenge but it's nice when you don't want to fuss too much with rotation. There doesn't really seem to be very many images built in but you can make your own. I only wish I could get my images from my kindle fire gallery instead of the office program. I don't have very many images there since most everything in the fire is saved into the gallery. Also, there is no piece number option and you can't enlarge the image which really doesn't make use of the screen area. If they improve some of these features I might increase the stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars great when it works, August 3, 2012
This review is from: Jigsaw Mansion 2 HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
started well..good puzzles and concept. bought more games with coins and the game started to shut down. uninstalled...reinstalled and am now unable to recover any of the new puzzles I spent my coins on. please fix because it was really enjoyable before these problems. I also am unhappy about purchasing more coins only to have lost the puzzles or the ability to use the COINS!

2.0 out of 5 stars Awesome...to start., December 4, 2012
This review is from: Jigsaw Mansion 2 HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I loved this when I got it. Auto snap is fun and helps if you do have any difficulty turning the pieces (and I did have some occasionally but it didn't bother me). I completed all the puzzles that came with game in one evening and had a lot of fun. My problems began when I got a free picture and when I purchased a picture package with in game "coins". I got them. I added the black and white undone pictures to my walls. I can NOT open any of them though. They toss me back to my Kindle Fire HD's main screen every time. Very disappointing. I will hold on to this for a bit and see if an update becomes available.

3.0 out of 5 stars great game when it works., September 12, 2013
This review is from: Jigsaw Mansion 2 HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
This app was fun. You have goals. Great game when it works! If they fixed the issues. If you love puzzles this game is for you. .... please fix this app it would be a great game if it didn't crash when I try to open puzzles to put them together.

3.0 out of 5 stars FUN!, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Jigsaw Mansion 2 HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I have not played this too much, but it is a fun game and I got caught up in it.

1.0 out of 5 stars was a good game ...., November 27, 2013
This review is from: Jigsaw Mansion 2 HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I don't know what they did too it but now the store doesn't work either on my kindle or on the tablet edition ...it used to be great now its uninstalled

1.0 out of 5 stars did not like, February 27, 2013
Marion G. Frazier (Peralta, NM United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jigsaw Mansion 2 HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I did not like this app at all. Found it difficult to play and boring. Young users might like this app but I doubt it

3.0 out of 5 stars JIGSAW MANSION 2 HD, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Jigsaw Mansion 2 HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I had a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to arrange the pieces in the right direction to get them to fit together.

Rate and Discover Movies